The Impact of Increasing Food Supply on Human Nutrition: Implications for Commodity Priorities in Agricultural Research and Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabhu Pingali, 2007.
"Agricultural growth and economic development: a view through the globalization lens,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 1-12, December.
- Pingali, Prabhu L., 2006. "Agricultural Growth and Economic Development: A View through the Globalization Lens," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172, March.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1999. "The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172, March.
- Scobie, Grant M., 1984. "Investment in Agricultural Research: Some Economic Principles," Economics Working Papers 232447, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Ogunlesi, Ayodeji & Bokana, Koye & Okoye, Chidozie & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2018. "Agricultural Productivity and Food Supply Stability in Sub-Saharan Africa: LSDV and SYS-GMM Approach," MPRA Paper 90204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996.
"On price risk and the inverse farm size-productivity relationship,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 193-215, December.
- Christopher Barrett, 1993. "On the Price Risk and the Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 369, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Christopher BARRETT, 1993. "On The Price Risk And The Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Staff Papers 369, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1993. "On Price Risk And The Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Staff Papers 12692, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Harold Alderman, 1990. "Pobreza y Desnutrición, ¿Cuán Estrecha es la Relación?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 27(81), pages 151-166.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1996.
"A food demand system based on demand for characteristics: If there is 'curvature' in the Slutsky matrix, what do the curves look like and why?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 239-266, December.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1989. "A Food Demand System Based On Demand For Characteristics: If There Is "Curvature" In The Slutsky Matrix, What Do The Curves Look Like And Why?," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1981. "Ex Ante Assessment of Consumption and Nutrition Effects of Agricultural Research," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49059, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Andersen-Pinstrup, Per, 2013. "Contemporary food policy challenges and opportunities," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(4), October.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen, 1993.
"Disaggregated welfare effects of agricultural price policies in urban Indonesia,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
2902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Helen H. Jensen & Justo Manrique, 1996. "Disaggregated Welfare Effects of Agricultural Price Policies in Urban Indonesia," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp173, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, Justo, 1996. "Disaggregated Welfare Effects of Agricultural Price Policies in Urban Indonesia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1044, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. C. Herruzo, 1992. "Producer Benefits From Technology Induced Supply Shifts In The Ec Cotton Regime," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 56-63, January.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998.
"The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Winters, Paul C. & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1997. "The Role Of Agriculture In Economic Development: Visible And Invisible Surplus Transfers," CUDARE Working Papers 25086, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Per Pinstrup‐Andersen, 2007. "Agricultural research and policy for better health and nutrition in developing countries: a food systems approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 187-198, December.
- Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Raju, S.S., 2011. "Estimation of Demand Elasticity for Food Commodities in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 24(1), June.
- Arega D. Alene & V. M. Manyong & Eric F. Tollens & Steffen Abele, 2009. "Efficiency–equity tradeoffs and the scope for resource reallocation in agricultural research: evidence from Nigeria," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Suresh Chandra Babu & Meera Singh & T. V. Hymavathi & K. Uma Rani & G. G. Kavitha & Shree Karthik, 2016. "Improved Nutrition through Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23767, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:58:y:1976:i:2:p:133-142.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.