Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ismet, Mohammad & Barkley, Andrew P. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1998. "Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(3), December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Dickey, David A & Rossana, Robert J, 1994. "Cointegrated Time Series: A Guide to Estimation and Hypothesis Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(3), pages 325-353, August.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- David M. Prescott & Thanasis Stengos, 1987. "Bootstrapping Confidence Intervals: An Application to Forecasting the Supply of Pork," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 266-273.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Petzel, Todd E. & Monke, Eric A., 1979. "The Integration of the International Rice Market," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph, 2008. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia: Why do they have to change now?," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 2, pages 10-47 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Satya Laksana & Arie Damayanti, 2013. "Determinants of the Adoption of System of Rice Intesification in Tasikmalaya District, West Java Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201306, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
- Tsiboe, Francis & Dixon, Bruce L. & Wailes, Eric J., 2016. "Spatial dynamics and determinants of Liberian rice market integration," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3), September.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia," MTID discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marks, Daan, 2010. "Unity or diversity? On the integration and efficiency of rice markets in Indonesia, c. 1920-2006," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 310-324, July.
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott & Carter, Colin A., 1999. "Grain Price Stability And Farmer Decision Making In China," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21538, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Varela, Gonzalo & Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "Determinants of market integration and price transmission in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6098, The World Bank.
- Getnet, Kindie, 2008. "From market liberalization to market development: The need for market institutions in Ethiopia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M. & Sedzro, Kossi & Tossou, Kokou A. & Yovo, Koffi, 2008. "Structure, Coûts Des Transactions Et Integration Spatiale Des Marches Des Produits Alimentaires Au Togo," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52187, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Varela, Gonzalo J., 2012. "Incomplete, slow, and asymmetric price transmission in ten product markets of Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6291, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:19:y:1998:i:3:p:283-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.