Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ismet, Mohammad & Barkley, Andrew P. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1998. "Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 283-295, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Dickey, David A & Rossana, Robert J, 1994. "Cointegrated Time Series: A Guide to Estimation and Hypothesis Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(3), pages 325-353, August.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Petzel, Todd E. & Monke, Eric A., 1980. "The Integration of the International Rice Market," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 1-20.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marks, Daan, 2010. "Unity or diversity? On the integration and efficiency of rice markets in Indonesia, c. 1920-2006," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 310-324, July.
- Brosig, Stephan & Yahshilikov, Yorbol, 2005.
"Interregional integration of wheat markets in Kazakhstan [Interregionale Integration von Weizenmärkten in Kasachstan],"
IAMO Discussion Papers
88, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Brosig, Stephan & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2005. "Interregional Integration Of Wheat Markets In Kazakhstan," IAMO Discussion Papers 14921, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Suharno, S., 2018. "Spatial Market Integration and Price Transmission of Meat in Indonesia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277371, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott & Carter, Colin A., 1999. "Grain Price Stability And Farmer Decision Making In China," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21538, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph, 2008. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia: Why do they have to change now?," IFPRI book chapters, in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.),From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 2, pages 10-47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Satya Laksana & Arie Damayanti, 2013. "Determinants of the Adoption of System of Rice Intesification in Tasikmalaya District, West Java Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201306, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia," MTID discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Varela, Gonzalo & Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "Determinants of market integration and price transmission in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6098, The World Bank.
- Mu, Y., 2018. "Pork price transmission and efficiency in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277387, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M. & Sedzro, Kossi & Tossou, Kokou A. & Yovo, Koffi, 2008. "Structure, Coûts Des Transactions Et Integration Spatiale Des Marches Des Produits Alimentaires Au Togo," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52187, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Getnet, Kindie, 2008. "From market liberalization to market development: The need for market institutions in Ethiopia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Tsiboe, Francis & Dixon, Bruce L. & Wailes, Eric J., 2016. "Spatial dynamics and determinants of Liberian rice market integration," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3).
- Varela, Gonzalo J., 2012. "Incomplete, slow, and asymmetric price transmission in ten product markets of Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6291, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:19:y:1998:i:3:p:283-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.