Estimates of Consumer Price Response in Pakistan using Market Prices as Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1982. "The testing and estimation of complete demand systems on household budget surveys," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-369.
- Deaton, A. S., 1975. "The measurement of income and price elasticities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 261-273, July.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24.
- Blundell, Richard & Ray, Ranjan, 1984. "Testing for Linear Engel Curves and Additively Separable Preferences Using a New Flexible Demand System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 800-811, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riaz, Khalid, 1994. "Food consumption patterns in rural Pakistan," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011501, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- FAIZ MOHAMMAD & SAYYID T AHlR, 1988. "Agricultural Prices in Pakistan:A Multimarket Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 577-594.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1996.
"A food demand system based on demand for characteristics: If there is 'curvature' in the Slutsky matrix, what do the curves look like and why?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 239-266, December.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1989. "A Food Demand System Based On Demand For Characteristics: If There Is "Curvature" In The Slutsky Matrix, What Do The Curves Look Like And Why?," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yoko Niimi, 2005. "An Analysis of Household Responses to Price Shocks in Vietnam: Can Unit Values Substitute for Market Prices?," PRUS Working Papers 30, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- AHMED, Eatzat & JALIL, Abdul & IDREES, Muhammad, 2013. "Almost Ideal Demand System And Uniform Taxation In Pakistan: Econometric Evidences For Consumer Goods In Pakistan, 1984-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 207-216.
- Chabot, Philippe & Dorosh, Paul A., 2007. "Wheat markets, food aid and food security in Afghanistan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 334-353, June.
- Adeeba Ishaq & Mahmood Khalid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2018. "Food Insecurity in Pakistan: A RegionWise Analysis of Trends," PIDE-Working Papers 2018:157, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- N. A. Burney & M. Akmal, 1991. "Food Demand In Pakistan: An Application Of The Extended Linear Expenditure System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 185-195, May.
- Lubna Naz & Munir Ahmad & G.M Arif, 2018. "Estimating Food Demand System and Rural Household Welfare: A Case study from Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 10(4), pages 55-82, December.
- Haider, Adnan & Zaidi, Masroor, 2017. "Food Consumption Patterns and Nutrition Disparity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 83522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Zulfiqar & Anwar F. Chishti, 2010. "Development of Supply and Demand Functions of Pakistan’s Wheat Crop," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 91-102, Jan-Jun.
- Azucena Gracia Royo & Luis Miguel Albisu Aguado, 1996. "Medición de la calidad y de los efectos de los precios en la demanda de alimentos," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 6, pages 131-147, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:27:y:1988:i:2:p:89-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.