A Spatial Analysis of Maize Marketing Policy Reforms in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chapoto, Antony & Zulu-Mbata, Olipa & Hoffman, Barak D. & Kabaghe, Chance & Sitko, Nicholas & Kuteya, Auckland & Zulu, Ballard, 2015. "The Politics of Maize in Zambia: Who holds the Keys to Change the Status Quo?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 212905, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Philipsen, Annelotte, 1998. "Maize Markets And Rural Storage In Mozambique: A Spatial And Temporal Analysis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20991, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- World Bank, 2007. "Zambia - The Relevance of a Rules-Based Maize Marketing Policy : An Experimental Case Study of Zambia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7647, The World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico, 1998. "Storage of Maize in Mozambique Under Dualistic Credit Markets: A spatial and Temporal Analysis," MPRA Paper 63236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Parcell, Joe L., 1999.
"Redistribution of social benefits from advances in extension and research in the Tanzanian maize industry,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Parcell, Joe L., 1999. "Redistribution of social benefits from advances in extension and research in the Tanzanian maize industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 231-239, December.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "The Contribution of Agricultural Economics to Price transmission Analysis and Market Policy in Sub-Sahara Africa: What Does the Literature Say?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134754, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Robinson, Peter & Govereh, Jones & Ndlela, Daniel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Zambia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48516, World Bank.
- Klaus Abbink & Thomas Jayne & Lars Moller, 2011.
"The Relevance of a Rules-based Maize Marketing Policy: An Experimental Case Study of Zambia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 207-230.
- Abbink, Klaus & Jayne, Thomas S. & Moller, Lars C., 2008. "The relevance of a rules-based maize marketing policy : an experimental case study of Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4727, The World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001.
"Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- Van Wart, Justin & Perrin, Richard K., 2009. "Understanding Spatial Welfare Impacts of a Grain Ethanol Plant," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50823, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2004. "The impact of transport- and transaction-cost reductions on food markets in developing countries: evidence for tempered expectations for Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 219-228, December.
- Walkenhorst, P., 2000. "Handelsliberalisierung, abgeleitete Produktnachfrage und die WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit der Agrarwirtschaft," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:514-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.