Electricity and externalities in South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedrich, Rainer & Voss, Alfred, 1993. "External costs of electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 114-122, February.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Robinson, John, 1996. "Mitigating factors : Assessing the costs of reducing GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 863-873.
- Baxter, Lester W., 1995. "Understanding net lost revenue adjustment mechanisms and their effects on utility finances," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 175-184.
- Bakken, Jon Iver & Lucas, Nigel, 1996. "Integrated resource planning and environmental pricing in a competitive and deregulated electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 239-244, March.
- Eyre, Nick, 1997. "External costs : What do they mean for energy policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-95, January.