External costs : What do they mean for energy policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koomey, Jonathan G. & Sanstad, Alan H., 1994. "Technical evidence for assessing the performance of markets affecting energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 826-832, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de-Llano Paz, Fernando & Antelo, Susana Iglesias & Calvo Silvosa, Anxo & Soares, Isabel, 2014. "The technological and environmental efficiency of the EU-27 power mix: An evaluation based on MPT," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 67-81.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Gabszewicz, Jean J., 2006.
"The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2005. "The media and advertising : a tale of two-sided markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2005088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 2006. "The media and advertising: a tale of two-sidedmarkets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1888, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, 2005. "The Media and Advertising: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P., ANDERSON & Jean J., GABSZEWICZ, 2005. "The media and advertising : a table of two-sided markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005060, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Sheen, J.N., 2006. "Incentive pricing and economic profitability of load management program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2193-2209.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2011. "External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3036-3041, June.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:636-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Edwin H.W. & Qian, Queena K. & Lam, Patrick T.I., 2009. "The market for green building in developed Asian cities--the perspectives of building designers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3061-3070, August.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2012. "Sustainability assessment of increasing renewable energy sources penetration – JP Elektroprivreda B&H case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 205-212.
- McHenry, Mark, 2009. "Policy options when giving negative externalities market value: Clean energy policymaking and restructuring the Western Australian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1423-1431, April.
- Soderholm, Patrik & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2003. "Pricing environmental externalities in the power sector: ethical limits and implications for social choice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 333-350, October.
- Sascha Samadi, 2017. "The Social Costs of Electricity Generation—Categorising Different Types of Costs and Evaluating Their Respective Relevance," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-37, March.
- Luo, Xianglong & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping, 2012. "Operational planning optimization of multiple interconnected steam power plants considering environmental costs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 549-561.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C., 2007. "Assessment and exploitation of energy-related externalities in the industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2925-2938, May.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:85-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Winkler, Harald, 2005. "Renewable energy policy in South Africa: policy options for renewable electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Calvo-Silvosa, Anxo & Iglesias Antelo, Susana & Soares, Isabel, 2015. "The European low-carbon mix for 2030: The role of renewable energy sources in an environmentally and socially efficient approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 49-61.
- McDonald, N.C. & Pearce, J.M., 2010. "Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7041-7047, November.
- Mazzarino, Marco, 2000. "The economics of the greenhouse effect: evaluating the climate change impact due to the transport sector in Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 957-966, November.
- Marcus Wagner, 2004. "Firms, the Framework Convention on Climate Change and the EU Emissions Trading System," Others 0407001, EconWPA.
- Eyre, Nick, 1998. "A golden age or a false dawn? Energy efficiency in UK competitive energy markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 963-972, October.
- Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen, 2007. "External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4295-4304, August.
- Thierry, BRECHET & Henry, TULKENS, 2006.
"From BAT (best available technique) to BCAT (best combination of available techniques),"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006060, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BRECHET, Thierry & TULKENS, Henry, 2006. "From BAT (best available technique) to BCAT (best combination of available techniques)," CORE Discussion Papers 2006105, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Papagiannis, A. & Roussos, D. & Menegaki, M. & Damigos, D., 2014. "Externalities from lignite mining-related dust emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 414-424.
- Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Matibe, David Khorommbi, 2003. "Electricity and externalities in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 721-734, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.