Technical evidence for assessing the performance of markets affecting energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brookes, Len, 1990. "The greenhouse effect: the fallacies in the energy efficiency solution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-201, March.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "Communication Energy efficiency and economic fallacies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 783-785, October.
- Grubb, Michael, 1992. "Reply to Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 392-393, May.
- Schipper, Lee & Hawk, Dianne V., 1991. "More efficient household electricity-use : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 244-265, April.
- Kempton, Willett & Montgomery, Laura, 1982. "Folk quantification of energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(10), pages 817-827.
- Brookes, L. G., 1992. "Energy efficiency and economic fallacies: a reply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 390-392, May.
- Greenhalgh, Geoffrey, 1990. "Energy conservation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 293-299, April.
- Brookes, L. G., 1993. "Energy efficiency fallacies: the debate concluded," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 346-347, April.
- Toke, Dave, 1990. "Increasing energy supply not inevitable," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 671-673, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T. & Russell, Clifford S., 2011. "Factors influencing willingness-to-pay for the ENERGY STARÂ® label," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1450-1458, March.
- Pedro Linares & Xavier Labandeira, 2010. "Energy Efficiency: Economics And Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 573-592, July.
- Koomey, Jonathan G. & Webber, Carrie A. & Atkinson, Celina S. & Nicholls, Andrew, 2001. "Addressing energy-related challenges for the US buildings sector: results from the clean energy futures study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1209-1221, November.
- Neij, Lena, 2001. "Methods of evaluating market transformation programmes: experience in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 67-79, January.
- Walls, Margaret & Gerarden, Todd & Palmer, Karen & Bak, Xian Fang, 2017. "Is energy efficiency capitalized into home prices? Evidence from three U.S. cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 104-124.
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Selected Sectors," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS47.
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9361-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Fischedick, Manfred & Moomaw, William & Weir, Tony & Nadaï, Alain & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nyboer, John & Sathaye, Jayant, 2010. "Renewable energy costs, potentials, barriers: Conceptual issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 850-861, February.
- Sanstad, Alan H & Blumstein, Carl & Stoft, Steven E, 1995. "How high are option values in energy-efficiency investments?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 739-743, September.
- Heather Klemick & Elizabeth Kopits & Keith Sargent & Ann Wolverton, 2014. "Heavy-Duty Trucks and the Energy Efficiency Paradox," NCEE Working Paper Series 201402, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2014.
- DeCanio, Stephen J, 1998. "The efficiency paradox: bureaucratic and organizational barriers to profitable energy-saving investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 441-454, April.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Richard B. Howarth & Alan H. Sanstad, 1995. "Discount Rates And Energy Efficiency," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 101-109, July.
- Eyre, Nick, 1997. "External costs : What do they mean for energy policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-95, January.
- Jonathan G. Koomey & Alan H. Sanstad & Leslie J. Shown, 1996. "Energy-Efficient Lighting: Market Data, Market Imperfections, And Policy Success," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 98-111, July.
- Diesendorf, Mark, 1996. "How can a "competitive" market for electricity be made compatible with the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 33-48, April.
- Helfand, Gloria & McWilliams, Michael & Bolon, Kevin & Reichle, Lawrence & Sha, Mandy & Smith, Amanda & Beach, Robert, 2016. "Searching for hidden costs: A technology-based approach to the energy efficiency gap in light-duty vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 590-606.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:414-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Regnier, Eva, 2007. "Oil and energy price volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 405-427, May.
- Gumerman, Etan & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Brown, Marilyn A., 2001. "Strategies for cost-effective carbon reductions: a sensitivity analysis of alternative scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1313-1323, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:22:y:1994:i:10:p:826-832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.