Agroenvironmental Economic Research For The 21st Century: Aniticipating And Responding To Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Smith, Katherine Reichelderfer, 1994. "Agroenvironmental Economic Research for the 21st Century: Anticipating and Responding to Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 111-119, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Templet, Paul H. & Farber, Stephen, 1994. "The complementarity between environmental and economic risk: an empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-165, February.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & William N. Evans & Stephen J. Berard & Maria M. Ducla-Soares & Paul R. Portney, 1992. "The Determinants of Pesticide Regulation: A Statistical Analysis of EPA Decision Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 175-197, February.
- Courtney Harold & C. Ford Runge, 1993. "GATT and the Environment: Policy Research Needs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 789-793.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1994.
"Commercial Agriculture in Metropolitan Areas: Economics and Regulatory Issues,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 100-109, April.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1994. "Commercial Agriculture In Metropolitan Areas: Economics And Regulatory Issues," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.