GATT and the Environment: Policy Research Needs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Abler, David G & Shortle, James S, 1992. "Environmental and Farm Commodity Policy Linkages in the U.S. and the EC," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 197-217.
- Duffy, Michael & Huang, W. & Uri, N. D., 1992. "The Effects of Alternative Policy Options Designed to Reduce Nitrogen Fertilizer Use," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11045, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson, 1992. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: A Global Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 153-172, January.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chahreddine ABBES, "undated". "When Free Trade is Good for the Environment?," EcoMod2009 21500000, EcoMod.
- Smith, Katherine R., 1994.
"Agroenvironmental Economic Research For The 21st Century: Aniticipating And Responding To Change,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Smith, Katherine Reichelderfer, 1994. "Agroenvironmental Economic Research for the 21st Century: Anticipating and Responding to Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 111-119, October.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1993. "Trade, Pollution And Environmental Protection," Staff Papers 14025, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:75:y:1993:i:3:p:789-793.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.