Energy profiles of rural domestic sector in six un-electrified villages of Jorhat district of Assam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:309-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madubansi, M. & Shackleton, C.M., 2006. "Changing energy profiles and consumption patterns following electrification in five rural villages, South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4081-4092, December.
- Liu, Gang & Lucas, Mario & Shen, Lei, 2008. "Rural household energy consumption and its impacts on eco-environment in Tibet: Taking Taktse county as an example," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1890-1908, September.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Schafer, Andreas, 2005. "Structural change in energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 429-437, March.
- Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2009. "Energy for rural India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 47-57, November.
- Johnson, Nathan G. & Bryden, Kenneth M., 2012. "Energy supply and use in a rural West African village," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 283-292.
- Paul Adjei Kwakwa & Edward Debrah Wiafe & Hamdiyah Alhassan, 2013. "Households Energy Choice in Ghana," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 96-103.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2007. "Analysis of the energy access improvement and its socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 319-329, April.
- Niu, Shu-wen & Li, Yi-xin & Ding, Yong-xia & Qin, Jing, 2010. "Energy demand for rural household heating to suitable levels in the Loess Hilly Region, Gansu Province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2070-2078.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:17-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.