Renewable Energy Strategies for Indian Power Sector
Specific policy issues linked to renewable energy development with recommendations for future strategies and measures have been discussed in the article. [CSH WP no. 3]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miller, Damian & Hope, Chris, 2000. "Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 87-105, February.
- McGowan, Francis, 1991. "Controlling the greenhouse effect The role of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 110-118, March.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Rajsekhar, B. & Van Hulle, F. & Jansen, J. C., 1999. "Indian wind energy programme: performance and future directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 669-678, October.
- Edmonds, Jae & Reilly, John, 1983. "A long-term global energy- economic model of carbon dioxide release from fossil fuel use," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 74-88, April.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options a study of modernized renewable energy technologies part 1-A technical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 525-542.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Darmstadter, Joel & McVeigh, James, 1999. "Winner, Loser, or Innocent Victim? Has Renewable Energy Performed As Expected?," Discussion Papers dp-99-28, Resources For the Future.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options : A study of modernized renewable energy technologies Part 2-Political and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 711-725, October.
- Peter J. G. Pearson & Roger Fouquet, 1996. "Energy Efficiency, Economic Efficiency and Future CO2 Emissions from the Developing World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-160.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.