Renewable Energy Strategies for Indian Power Sector
Specific policy issues linked to renewable energy development with recommendations for future strategies and measures have been discussed in the article. [CSH WP no. 3]
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options : A study of modernized renewable energy technologies Part 2-Political and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 711-725, October.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Darmstadter, Joel & McVeigh, James, 1999. "Winner, Loser, or Innocent Victim? Has Renewable Energy Performed As Expected?," Discussion Papers dp-99-28, Resources For the Future.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "The cinderella options a study of modernized renewable energy technologies part 1-A technical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 525-542.
- Ravindranath, N. H. & Hall, D. O., 1995. "Biomass, Energy, and Environment: A Developing Country Perspective from India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198564362.
- Edmonds, Jae & Reilly, John, 1983. "A long-term global energy- economic model of carbon dioxide release from fossil fuel use," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 74-88, April.
- Miller, Damian & Hope, Chris, 2000. "Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 87-105, February.
- McGowan, Francis, 1991. "Controlling the greenhouse effect The role of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 110-118, March.
- Peter J. G. Pearson & Roger Fouquet, 1996. "Energy Efficiency, Economic Efficiency and Future CO2 Emissions from the Developing World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-160.
- Rajsekhar, B. & Van Hulle, F. & Jansen, J. C., 1999. "Indian wind energy programme: performance and future directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 669-678, October.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.