Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Meier, Alan K. & Whittier, Jack, 1983. "Consumer discount rates implied by purchases of energy-efficient refrigerators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(12), pages 957-962.
- Mills, Evan, 1993. "Efficient lighting programs in Europe: Cost effectiveness, consumer response, and market dynamics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 1-144.
- Nadel, Steven M. & Atkinson, Barbara A. & McMahon, James E., 1993. "A review of U.S. and Canadian lighting programs for the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-158.
- Dominique Foray, 1989. "Les modèles de compétition technologique. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 16-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2010.
"Why don't households see the light?: Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-378, August.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2008. "Why don't households see the light? Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ferdinando Salata & Iacopo Golasi & Giacomo Falanga & Marco Allegri & Emanuele de Lieto Vollaro & Fabio Nardecchia & Francesca Pagliaro & Franco Gugliermetti & Andrea de Lieto Vollaro, 2015. "Maintenance and Energy Optimization of Lighting Systems for the Improvement of Historic Buildings: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Balachandra, P. & Kristle Nathan, Hippu Salk & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2010.
"Commercialization of sustainable energy technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1842-1851.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of sustainable energy technologies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of Sustainable Energy Technologies," Energy Working Papers 22326, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Karyotakis, Konstantinos & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2012. "Implementation conditions for energy saving technologies and practices in office buildings: Part 1. Lighting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4165-4174.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Lee Lian Ivy-Yap, 2014. "Highlighting Energy Policies and Strategies for the Residential Sector in Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 448-456.
- Sierzchula, William & Bakker, Sjoerd & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert, 2014. "The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic factors on electric vehicle adoption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 183-194.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2014.
"Household transitions to energy efficient lighting,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 151-160.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2013. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bradford Mills & Joachim Schleich, 2014. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01076005, HAL.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:731-742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7803-7814.
- Klaus Friesenbichler, 2013. "Innovation in the energy sector," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 31, WWWforEurope.
- Berggren, Christian & Magnusson, Thomas & Sushandoyo, Dedy, 2015. "Transition pathways revisited: Established firms as multi-level actors in the heavy vehicle industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1017-1028.
- Peterman, Andrew & Kourula, Arno & Levitt, Raymond, 2014. "Balancing act: Government roles in an energy conservation network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1067-1082.
- Raven, Rob P.J.M., 2006. "Towards alternative trajectories? Reconfigurations in the Dutch electricity regime," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 581-595, May.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation in energy-efficient technologies," SEEDS Working Papers 1115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Nils Kok & Marquise McGraw & John Quigley, 2012. "The diffusion over time and space of energy efficiency in building," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 541-564, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:3:p:375-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.