Factors Influencing the Usage of Compact Fluorescent Lamps in Existing Residential Buildings in Lagos, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007.
"Technology portfolio analysis for residential lighting,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2007-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Technology portfolio analysis for residential lighting," Energy Working Papers 22324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Adaramola, M.S. & Oyewola, O.M., 2011. "On wind speed pattern and energy potential in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2501-2506, May.
- Ibitoye, F.I. & Adenikinju, A., 2007. "Future demand for electricity in Nigeria," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(5), pages 492-504, May.
- Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2011. "The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4520-4528, August.
- Gadgil, Ashok J. & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto, 1991. "Conservation potential of compact fluorescent lamps in India and Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 449-463, June.
- Akinlo, A.E., 2009. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from cointegration and co-feature analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 681-693, September.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Energy usage; Energy Efficiency; Incandescent Bulbs; Compact Fluorescent Lamps;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2012-02-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.