Implementation conditions for energy saving technologies and practices in office buildings: Part 1. Lighting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P., 2006. "Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2012-2031, October.
- de Ia Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn, 2008. "Sectoral trends in global energy use and greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1386-1403, April.
- Johnson, Karl & Unterwurzacher, Erich, 1993. "Ensuring market supply and penetration of efficient lighting technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 3-170.
- Kumar, Arun & Jain, Sudhir K. & Bansal, N. K., 2003. "Disseminating energy-efficient technologies: a case study of compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 259-272, February.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve, 2000. "Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-389, March.
- Rave, Klaus, 1993. "A contract for efficient lighting in German public buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-161.
- Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2010. "Public acceptance of biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3482-3488, July.
- Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Novikova, Aleksandra, 2008. "Potentials and costs of carbon dioxide mitigation in the world's buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 642-661, February.
- Mortimer, N D & Ashley, A & Moody, C A C & Rix, J H R & Moss, S A, 1998. "Carbon dioxide savings in the commercial building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 615-624, July.
- Mills, Evan, 1991. "Evaluation of European lighting programmes : Utilities finance energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278, April.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Gillas, Konstantinos & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Pollaki, Antrianna & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Tourists' attitudes for selecting accommodation with investments in renewable energy and energy saving systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1335-1342, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harajli, Hassan & Gordon, Fabiana, 2015. "Willingness to pay for green power in an unreliable electricity sector: Part 2. The case of the Lebanese commercial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1643-1649.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Karyotakis, Konstantinos & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Implementation conditions for energy saving technologies and practices in office buildings: Part 2. Double glazing windows, heating and air-conditioning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3986-3998.
- Enongene, K.E. & Murray, P. & Holland, J. & Abanda, F.H., 2017. "Energy savings and economic benefits of transition towards efficient lighting in residential buildings in Cameroon," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 731-742.
- Lee, Dasheng & Cheng, Chin-Chi, 2016. "Energy savings by energy management systems: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 760-777.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Energy saving; Lighting; Office buildings; Public acceptance; Public awareness; Willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:6:p:4165-4174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.