The challenges of tourism to waste-to-energy public-private partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun, 2014. "Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 634-640.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Mercedes Vellez, 2013. "The Risks and Tricks in Public-Private Partnerships," IEFE Working Papers 64, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Kothari, Richa & Tyagi, V.V. & Pathak, Ashish, 2010. "Waste-to-energy: A way from renewable energy sources to sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3164-3170, December.
- Kalyani, Khanjan Ajaybhai & Pandey, Krishan K., 2014. "Waste to energy status in India: A short review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 113-120.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet & Stéphane Saussier & Faye Steiner, 2006.
"Public-Private Partnerships and Prices: Evidence from Water Distribution in France,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 149-169, September.
- Chong Eshien & Freddy Huet, 2006. "Public-private partnerships and prices : evidence from water distribution in France," Post-Print halshs-00479490, HAL.
- Tyagi, Vinay Kumar & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2013. "Sludge: A waste or renewable source for energy and resources recovery?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 708-728.
- C. Defeuilley & S. Lupton, 1998. "The future place of recycling in household waste policy: The case of France," Post-Print hal-00719278, HAL.
- Tsai, W.T. & Chou, Y.H., 2006. "An overview of renewable energy utilization from municipal solid waste (MSW) incineration in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 491-502, October.
- Arbulú, I. & Lozano, J. & Rey-Maquieira, J., 2013. "Municipal solid waste generation in mature destinations: An IPAT-type model for Mallorca," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(01).
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Notton, Gilles, 2015. "Importance of islands in renewable energy production and storage: The situation of the French islands," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 260-269.
- Song, Jinbo & Song, Danrong & Zhang, Xueqing & Sun, Yan, 2013. "Risk identification for PPP waste-to-energy incineration projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 953-962.
- Tozlu, Alperen & Özahi, Emrah & Abuşoğlu, Ayşegül, 2016. "Waste to energy technologies for municipal solid waste management in Gaziantep," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 809-815.
- Singh, R.P. & Tyagi, V.V. & Allen, Tanu & Ibrahim, M. Hakimi & Kothari, Richa, 2011. "An overview for exploring the possibilities of energy generation from municipal solid waste (MSW) in Indian scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4797-4808.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Gillas, Konstantinos & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Pollaki, Antrianna & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Tourists' attitudes for selecting accommodation with investments in renewable energy and energy saving systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1335-1342, February.
- Mavrotas, George & Gakis, Nikos & Skoulaxinou, Sotiria & Katsouros, Vassilis & Georgopoulou, Elena, 2015. "Municipal solid waste management and energy production: Consideration of external cost through multi-objective optimization and its effect on waste-to-energy solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1205-1222.
More about this item
KeywordsMallorca; Public-private partnership; Waste-to-energy; Mature tourist destination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:916-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.