The Risks and Tricks in Public-Private Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbulú, Italo & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2017. "The challenges of tourism to waste-to-energy public-private partnerships," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 916-921.
More about this item
KeywordsConcession contracts; Incentives; Public Private Partnerships; Risk Allocation;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2014-11-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2014-11-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2014-11-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2014-11-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcu:iefewp:iefewp64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elena Dal Zotto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eabocit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .