Sustainable mobility for campsites: The case of Macchia Lucchese
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ines Milohnić & Josipa Cvelić Bonifačić, 2014. "Global trends affecting camping tourism: managerial challenges and solutions," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section6-3, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Liu, Jun & Feng, Tingting & Yang, Xi, 2011. "The energy requirements and carbon dioxide emissions of tourism industry of Western China: A case of Chengdu city," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2887-2894, August.
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Feridun, Mete & Kilinc, Ceyhun, 2014. "Estimating tourism-induced energy consumption and CO2 emissions: The case of Cyprus," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 634-640.
- Katircioglu, Salih Turan, 2014. "International tourism, energy consumption, and environmental pollution: The case of Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 180-187.
- Manzetti, Sergio & Mariasiu, Florin, 2015. "Electric vehicle battery technologies: From present state to future systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1004-1012.
- Richardson, David B., 2013. "Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, Impacts, and renewable energy integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 247-254.
- Gössling, Stefan & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Dubois, Ghislain & Patterson, Trista & Richardson, Robert B., 2005. "The eco-efficiency of tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 417-434, September.
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Azzopardi, Brian & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Bazaras, Žilvinas & Makaras, Rolandas, 2015. "Electric vehicles challenges and opportunities: Lithuanian review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 786-800.
- Azadfar, Elham & Sreeram, Victor & Harries, David, 2015. "The investigation of the major factors influencing plug-in electric vehicle driving patterns and charging behaviour," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1065-1076.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Gillas, Konstantinos & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Pollaki, Antrianna & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Tourists' attitudes for selecting accommodation with investments in renewable energy and energy saving systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1335-1342, February.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1390-1399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:10:p:2520-:d:171336 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCampsite; Environmental Impact Study; Mitigation measures; Protected area; Sustainable mobility; Tourist train;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:68:y:2017:i:p2:p:1063-1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.