Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weinert, Jonathan X. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andy, 2008. "The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0d05f8v9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1079-1087, April.
- Weinert, Jonathan & Ogden, Joan & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andrew, 2008. "The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2544-2555, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Wei-Ru & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang & Wu, Wei, 2017. "Environmental impact and sustainability study on biofuels for transportation applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 277-288.
- Hwang, Jenn-Jiang, 2013. "Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 220-229.
- Hannan, M.A. & Azidin, F.A. & Mohamed, A., 2014. "Hybrid electric vehicles and their challenges: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 135-150.
- Walker, Paul D. & Roser, Holger M., 2015. "Energy consumption and cost analysis of hybrid electric powertrain configurations for two wheelers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 279-287.
- Del Moretto, Deny & Colla, Valentina & Branca, Teresa Annunziata, 2017. "Sustainable mobility for campsites: The case of Macchia Lucchese," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1063-1075.
- Lu, Shyi-Min, 2016. "A low-carbon transport infrastructure in Taiwan based on the implementation of energy-saving measures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 499-509.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2012. "Review on development and demonstration of hydrogen fuel cell scooters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3803-3815.
More about this item
KeywordsZero emission scooters Greenhouse gas Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:14:y:2010:i:5:p:1390-1399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.