Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1079-1087, April.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Boettner, Daisie D. & Moran, Michael J., 2004. "Proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell-powered vehicle performance using direct-hydrogen fueling and on-board methanol reforming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2317-2330.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2012. "Review on development and demonstration of hydrogen fuel cell scooters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3803-3815.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1390-1399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu, 2014. "Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 403-409.
- Guerrero Moreno, Nayibe & Cisneros Molina, Myriam & Gervasio, Dominic & Pérez Robles, Juan Francisco, 2015. "Approaches to polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs) and their cost," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 897-906.
- Chang, Wei-Ru & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang & Wu, Wei, 2017. "Environmental impact and sustainability study on biofuels for transportation applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 277-288.
- Najjar, Yousef S.H., 2013. "Protection of the environment by using innovative greening technologies in land transport," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 480-491.
- Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H., 2014. "The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-109.
- Faria, Ricardo & Marques, Pedro & Moura, Pedro & Freire, Fausto & Delgado, Joaquim & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2013. "Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 271-287.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stacy, John & Regmi, Yagya N. & Leonard, Brian & Fan, Maohong, 2017. "The recent progress and future of oxygen reduction reaction catalysis: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 401-414.
- Bauer, Christian & Hofer, Johannes & Althaus, Hans-Jörg & Del Duce, Andrea & Simons, Andrew, 2015. "The environmental performance of current and future passenger vehicles: Life cycle assessment based on a novel scenario analysis framework," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 871-883.
- Lajunen, Antti & Lipman, Timothy, 2016. "Lifecycle cost assessment and carbon dioxide emissions of diesel, natural gas, hybrid electric, fuel cell hybrid and electric transit buses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 329-342.
- Lucia, Umberto, 2014. "Overview on fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 164-169.
More about this item
KeywordsLifecycle analysis; Hydrogen; Fuel cell vehicle; Greenhouse gas emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:19:y:2013:i:c:p:220-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .