Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Boettner, Daisie D. & Moran, Michael J., 2004. "Proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell-powered vehicle performance using direct-hydrogen fueling and on-board methanol reforming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2317-2330.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2012. "Review on development and demonstration of hydrogen fuel cell scooters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3803-3815.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1079-1087, April.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1390-1399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu, 2014. "Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 403-409.
- Chang, Wei-Ru & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang & Wu, Wei, 2017. "Environmental impact and sustainability study on biofuels for transportation applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 277-288.
- Najjar, Yousef S.H., 2013. "Protection of the environment by using innovative greening technologies in land transport," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 480-491.
- Faria, Ricardo & Marques, Pedro & Moura, Pedro & Freire, Fausto & Delgado, Joaquim & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2013. "Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 271-287.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stacy, John & Regmi, Yagya N. & Leonard, Brian & Fan, Maohong, 2017. "The recent progress and future of oxygen reduction reaction catalysis: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 401-414.
- Bauer, Christian & Hofer, Johannes & Althaus, Hans-Jörg & Del Duce, Andrea & Simons, Andrew, 2015. "The environmental performance of current and future passenger vehicles: Life cycle assessment based on a novel scenario analysis framework," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 871-883.
- repec:eee:appene:v:215:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1184-:d:145154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerrero Moreno, Nayibe & Cisneros Molina, Myriam & Gervasio, Dominic & Pérez Robles, Juan Francisco, 2015. "Approaches to polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs) and their cost," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 897-906.
- Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H., 2014. "The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-109.
- Lajunen, Antti & Lipman, Timothy, 2016. "Lifecycle cost assessment and carbon dioxide emissions of diesel, natural gas, hybrid electric, fuel cell hybrid and electric transit buses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 329-342.
- Lucia, Umberto, 2014. "Overview on fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 164-169.
- repec:eee:appene:v:215:y:2018:i:c:p:556-565 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLifecycle analysis; Hydrogen; Fuel cell vehicle; Greenhouse gas emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:19:y:2013:i:c:p:220-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.