Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Mazharul & Fartaj, Amir & Ting, David S. -K., 2004. "Current utilization and future prospects of emerging renewable energy applications in Canada," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 493-519, December.
- Jon Strand, 2007. "Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Supply for the G-7 Countries, with Emphasis on Germany," IMF Working Papers 07/299, International Monetary Fund.
- Clift, Roland, 2007. "Climate change and energy policy: The importance of sustainability arguments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 262-268.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, Jenn-Jiang, 2013. "Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 220-229.
- Shyu, Chian-Woei, 2014. "Development of Taiwanese government’s climate policy after the Kyoto protocol: Applying policy network theory as an analytical framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 334-346.
- repec:eee:appene:v:217:y:2018:i:c:p:336-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:463-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T., 2013. "A review on the microwave-assisted pyrolysis technique," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 317-330.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Are public policies towards renewables successful? Evidence from European countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 109-118.
- Chou, Shuo-Yan & Nguyen, Thi Anh Tuyet & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Phan, Nguyen Ky Phuc, 2015. "Financial assessment of government subsidy policy on photovoltaic systems for industrial users: A case study in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 505-516.
- Lee, Shun-Chung, 2011. "Using real option analysis for highly uncertain technology investments: The case of wind energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4443-4450.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang & Chang, Wei Ru, 2011. "Policy progress in mitigation of climate change in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1113-1122, March.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2011. "Policy review of greenhouse gas emission reduction in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1392-1402, February.
- Zhang, Keni & Lee, Bo-Heng & Ling, Lulu & Guo, Tai-Rong & Liu, Chih-Hsi & Ouyang, Shoung, 2016. "Modeling studies for production potential of Chingshui geothermal reservoir," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 568-578.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2011. "Assessment of the feed-in tariff mechanism for renewable energies in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8106-8115.
- Liu, Shih-Yuan & Perng, Yeng-Horng & Ho, Yu-Feng, 2013. "The effect of renewable energy application on Taiwan buildings: What are the challenges and strategies for solar energy exploitation?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 92-106.
- Lee, Shun-Chung & Shih, Li-Hsing, 2011. "Enhancing renewable and sustainable energy development based on an options-based policy evaluation framework: Case study of wind energy technology in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2185-2198, June.
- Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq & Dada, Joseph O. & Adam, Ibrahim Khalil, 2015. "Current status and future prospects of renewable energy in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 336-346.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1390-1399, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStatute for Renewable Energy Development Bill Installed capacity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:1079-1087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.