Financial assessment of government subsidy policy on photovoltaic systems for industrial users: A case study in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solangi, K.H. & Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Fayaz, H., 2011. "A review on global solar energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2149-2163, May.
- Grau, Thilo & Huo, Molin & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2012.
"Survey of photovoltaic industry and policy in Germany and China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 20-37.
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lo, Chih-Cheng & Wang, Chun-Hsien & Huang, Chun-Chien, 2013. "The national innovation system in the Taiwanese photovoltaic industry: A multiple stakeholder perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 893-906.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Avril, S. & Mansilla, C. & Busson, M. & Lemaire, T., 2012. "Photovoltaic energy policy: Financial estimation and performance comparison of the public support in five representative countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 244-258.
- Moosavian, S.M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Solangi, K.H., 2013. "Energy policy to promote photovoltaic generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-58.
- Singh, G.K., 2013. "Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-13.
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Lee, Si-Chen & Wang, Eric, 2010. "Assessment of renewable energy reserves in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2511-2528, December.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1079-1087, April.
- Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Olmos, Luis, 2011. "Large-scale integration of renewable and distributed generation of electricity in Spain: Current situation and future needs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8078-8087.
- Almonacid, F. & Rus, C. & Pérez, P.J. & Hontoria, L., 2009. "Estimation of the energy of a PV generator using artificial neural network," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2743-2750.
- Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R. & Safari, A., 2011. "A review on solar energy use in industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1777-1790, May.
- Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R. & Kamalisarvestani, M., 2012. "Effect of dust, humidity and air velocity on efficiency of photovoltaic cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2920-2925.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra, 2017. "Six-years-long effects of the Italian policies for photovoltaics on the pay-back period of grid-connected PV systems installed in urban contexts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 458-470.
- Wang, Hongwei & Zheng, Shilin & Zhang, Yanhua & Zhang, Kai, 2016. "Analysis of the policy effects of downstream Feed-In Tariff on China’s solar photovoltaic industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 479-488.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:874-:d:99597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, M.M. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Chen, H.T., 2017. "Optimal design of subsidy to stimulate renewable energy investments: The case of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 873-883.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; PV system; Policy; Feed-in-tariff; Tax abatement; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:87:y:2015:i:c:p:505-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.