Climate change and energy policy: The importance of sustainability arguments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Feng & Yogi Goswami, D & S. Bhagwat, Sunil, 2000. "A combined power/cooling cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehman, Shafiqur & El-Amin, Ibrahim, 2012. "Performance evaluation of an off-grid photovoltaic system in Saudi Arabia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 451-458.
- Soršak, Marko & Leskovar, Vesna Žegarac & Premrov, Miroslav & Goričanec, Darko & Pšunder, Igor, 2014. "Economical optimization of energy-efficient timber buildings: Case study for single family timber house in Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-65.
- Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang & Tan, Guangming, 2012. "Estimation of annual energy output from a tidal barrage using two different methods," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 327-336.
- Pezzini, Paola & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Frau-Valentí, Joan & Sudrià-Andreu, Antoni, 2010. "Energy efficiency optimization in distribution transformers considering Spanish distribution regulation policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4685-4690.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2013. "Zero energy buildings and sustainable development implications – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Promotional policy for renewable energy development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1079-1087, April.
- Zhang, Sheng & Huang, Pei & Sun, Yongjun, 2016. "A multi-criterion renewable energy system design optimization for net zero energy buildings under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 654-665.
- Brook, Barry W., 2012. "Could nuclear fission energy, etc., solve the greenhouse problem? The affirmative case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-8.
- Sevillano, M.G. & Garrido, I. & Garrido, A.J., 2011. "Control-oriented Automatic System for Transport Analysis (ASTRA)-Matlab integration for Tokamaks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2812-2819.
- Wan, Kevin K.W. & Li, Danny H.W. & Pan, Wenyan & Lam, Joseph C., 2012. "Impact of climate change on building energy use in different climate zones and mitigation and adaptation implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 274-282.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M., 2011. "Simulating the dust effect on the energy performance of photovoltaic generators based on experimental measurements," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5154-5161.
- Lee, Shun-Chung, 2011. "Using real option analysis for highly uncertain technology investments: The case of wind energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4443-4450.
- Stigka, Eleni K. & Paravantis, John A. & Mihalakakou, Giouli K., 2014. "Social acceptance of renewable energy sources: A review of contingent valuation applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 100-106.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2012. "Impact of climate change on energy use in the built environment in different climate zones – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 103-112.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamil, M. & Ahmad, Farzana & Jeon, Y.J., 2016. "Renewable energy technologies adopted by the UAE: Prospects and challenges – A comprehensive overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1181-1194.
- Gawlik, Bernd Manfred & Sobiecka, Elzbieta & Vaccaro, Stefano & Ciceri, Giovanni, 2007. "Quality management organisation, validation of standards, developments and inquiries for solid-recovered fuels--An overview on the QUOVADIS-Project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6293-6298, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy policy; Climate change; Energy scenario;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:4:p:262-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.