The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2002. "Modular production networks: a new American model of industrial organization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 451-496, June.
- Steinfeld, Edward S., 2004. "China's Shallow Integration: Networked Production and the New Challenges for Late Industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1971-1987, November.
- Jonathan Weinert & Chaktan Ma & Christopher Cherry, 2007. "The transition to electric bikes in China: history and key reasons for rapid growth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 301-318, May.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:255-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doucette, Reed T. & McCulloch, Malcolm D., 2011. "Modeling the CO2 emissions from battery electric vehicles given the power generation mixes of different countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 803-811, February.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 2012.
"The Influence of Chinese Trade Policy on Automobile Assembly and Parts,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 58(4), pages 703-730, December.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 2011. "The Influence of Chinese Trade Policy on Automobile Assembly and Parts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3615, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:382-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Perdiguero & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2012. "“Policy options for the promotion of electric vehicles: a review”," IREA Working Papers 201208, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng, 2011. "A review of power battery thermal energy management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4554-4571.
- Geoffrey Rose, 2012. "E-bikes and urban transportation: emerging issues and unresolved questions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Walker, Paul D. & Roser, Holger M., 2015. "Energy consumption and cost analysis of hybrid electric powertrain configurations for two wheelers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 279-287.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:290-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, X.M. & He, R., 2014. "Review on the heat dissipation performance of battery pack with different structures and operation conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 301-315.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2014. "Regional disparity of urban passenger transport associated GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in China: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 783-793.
- Wells, Peter & Lin, Xiao, 2015. "Spontaneous emergence versus technology management in sustainable mobility transitions: Electric bicycles in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 371-383.
- Mendoza, Joan-Manuel F. & Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Angrill, Sara & García-Lozano, Raúl & Feijoo, Gumersindo & Josa, Alejandro & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan, 2015. "Development of urban solar infrastructure to support low-carbon mobility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 102-114.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2010. "Sustainable transport strategy for promoting zero-emission electric scooters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1390-1399, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:7:p:2544-2555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.