Balancing act: Government roles in an energy conservation network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tassey, Gregory, 2000. "Standardization in technology-based markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 587-602, April.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Breznitz, Dan & Zehavi, Amos, 2010. "The limits of capital: Transcending the public financer-private producer split in industrial R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 301-312, March.
- Mowery, David C. & Langlois, Richard N., 1996. "Spinning off and spinning on(?): the federal government role in the development of the US computer software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 947-966, September.
- Gates, William, 1988. "Federally supported commercial technology development: Solar thermal technologies 1970-1982," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Chen, Tianxu, 2012. "Research on technology standards: Accomplishment and challenges," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1375-1406.
- Peterman, Andrew & Kourula, Arno & Levitt, Raymond, 2012. "A roadmap for navigating voluntary and mandated programs for building energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 415-426.
- Roessner, J. David, 1984. "Commercializing solar technology: The government role," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 235-246, August.
- Owen, Anthony D., 2006. "Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 632-642, March.
- Blumstein, Carl & Krieg, Betsy & Schipper, Lee & York, Carl, 1980. "Overcoming social and institutional barriers to energy conservation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 355-371.
- Wright, Christopher & Sturdy, Andrew & Wylie, Nick, 2012. "Management innovation through standardization: Consultants as standardizers of organizational practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 652-662.
- Ryghaug, Marianne & Sørensen, Knut H., 2009. "How energy efficiency fails in the building industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 984-991, March.
- Stephen D. Pryke, 2004. "Analysing construction project coalitions: exploring the application of social network analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 787-797, October.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve, 2000. "Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-389, March.
- Poocharoen, Ora-orn & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2012. "Exploring the challenges of energy and resources network governance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 409-418.
- DeCanio, Stephen J., 1993. "Barriers within firms to energy-efficient investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 906-914, September.
- Nils Kok & Marquise McGraw & John M. Quigley, 2011. "The Diffusion of Energy Efficiency in Building," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 77-82, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guan, Jiancheng & Zhang, Jingjing & Yan, Yan, 2015. "The impact of multilevel networks on innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 545-559.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:227-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2320-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliance network; Government role; Cross-sector; Network governance; National laboratory; Energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:43:y:2014:i:6:p:1067-1082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .