The Diffusion of Energy Efficiency in Building
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1997.
"Environmental Regulation And Innovation: A Panel Data Study,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 610-619, November.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1996. "Environmental Regulation and Innovation: A Panel Data Study," NBER Working Papers 5545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013. "Commercial Building Electricity Consumption Dynamics: The Role of Structure Quality, Human Capital, and Contract Incentives," NBER Working Papers 18781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Yongheng & Li, Zhiliang & Quigley, John M., 2012. "Economic returns to energy-efficient investments in the housing market: Evidence from Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 506-515.
- Peterman, Andrew & Kourula, Arno & Levitt, Raymond, 2014. "Balancing act: Government roles in an energy conservation network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1067-1082.
- Daniel C. Matisoff & Douglas S. Noonan & Mallory E. Flowers, 2016. "Policy Monitor—Green Buildings: Economics and Policies," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 329-346.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils, 2014. "The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-34.
- Franz Fuerst & Constantine Kontokosta & Pat McAllister, 2011. "Taking the LEED? Analyzing Spatial Variations in Market Penetration Rates of Eco-Labeled Properties," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Alberto Gago & Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & Ana Ramos, 2013. "Climate change, buildings and energy prices," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 19, pages 434-452 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhongmin Wang & Cheng Xu, 2016. "Using Donations to the Green Party to Measure Community Environmentalism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1784-1790.
- Li, Jianhua & Cao, Wanlin & Chen, Guoxin, 2015. "The heat transfer coefficient of new construction – Brick masonry with fly ash blocks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 240-246.
- He, Jia & Wu, Jing, 2016. "Doing well by doing good? The case of housing construction quality in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 46-53.
- Shaun A. Bond & Avis Devine, 2016. "Certification Matters: Is Green Talk Cheap Talk?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 117-140, February.
- Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2012. "The Effects of Building Energy Codes in Rental Housing: The German Experience," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3488-3502.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Walsh, Randall, 2015. "Cities and the Environment," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2014. "Understanding housing: The intellectual legacy of John Quigley," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 3-12.
- Balvís, Eduardo & Sampedro, Óscar & Zaragoza, Sonia & Paredes, Angel & Michinel, Humberto, 2016. "A simple model for automatic analysis and diagnosis of environmental thermal comfort in energy efficient buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 60-70.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Yonder, Erkan, 2012. "Portfolio greenness and the financial performance of REITs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1911-1929.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- Yueming Qiu, 2014. "Energy Efficiency and Rebound Effects: An Econometric Analysis of Energy Demand in the Commercial Building Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 295-335, October.
- Shaun A. Bond & Avis Devine, 2016. "Incentivizing Green Single-Family Construction: Identifying Effective Government Policies and Their Features," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 383-407, May.
- Fuerst, Franz & Gabrieli, Tommaso & McAllister, Patrick, 2017. "A green winner's curse? Investor behavior in the market for eco-certified office buildings," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 137-146.
- Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W., 2014.
"Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 411-434.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Mohlin, Kristina & Sterner, Thomas, 2015. "Refunded emission payments and diffusion of NOx abatement technologies in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 132-145.
- Kok, Nils & Jennen, Maarten, 2012. "The impact of energy labels and accessibility on office rents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 489-497.
- Deng, Yongheng & Wu, Jing, 2014. "Economic returns to residential green building investment: The developers' perspective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 35-44.
- Spenser J. Robinson & Andrew R. Sanderford, 2016. "Green Buildings: Similar to Other Premium Buildings?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 99-116, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:77-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.