Indices for comparing greenhouse gas emissions: integrating science and economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard S. Eckaus, 1992. "Comparing the Effects of Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Global Warming," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-36.
- Falk Ita & Mendelsohn Robert, 1993. "The Economics of Controlling Stock Pollutants: An Efficient Strategy for Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 76-88, July.
- Wilson, Deborah & Swisher, Joel, 1993. "Exploring the gap : Top-down versus bottom-up analyses of the cost of mitigating global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-263, March.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1993. "Comparing Greenhouse Gases for Policy Purposes," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 245-256.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Azar & Daniel Johansson, 2012. "Valuing the non-CO 2 climate impacts of aviation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 559-579, April.
- Waldhoff, Stephanie & Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J., 2014.
"The marginal damage costs of different greenhouse gases: An application of FUND,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-33.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "The Marginal Damage Costs of Different Greenhouse Gases: An Application of FUND," Papers WP380, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Waldhoff, Stephanie & Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The marginal damage costs of different greenhouse gases: An application of FUND," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M. Lund & T. Berntsen & J. Fuglestvedt & M. Ponater & K. Shine, 2012. "How much information is lost by using global-mean climate metrics? an example using the transport sector," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963, August.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2009. "The dynamics of optimal abatement strategies for multiple pollutants--An illustration in the Greenhouse," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1521-1534, March.
- Linda Sygna & Jan Fuglestvedt & H. Aaheim, 2002. "The adequacy of GWPs as indicators of damage costsincurred by global warming," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 45-62.
- Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C., 2012.
"Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 957-972.
- Alex L. Marten & Stephen C. Newbold, 2011. "Estimating the Social Cost of Non-CO2 GHG Emissions: Methane and Nitrous Oxide," NCEE Working Paper Series 201101, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2011.
- Daniel Johansson, 2012. "Economics- and physical-based metrics for comparing greenhouse gases," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 123-141, January.
- Gallo, Mariano, 2011.
"A fuel surcharge policy for reducing road traffic greenhouse gas emissions,"
Elsevier, pages 413-424.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Vincent Kaufmann & Eric Cornelis & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2011. "Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00578085, HAL.
- Kandlikar, Milind, 1995. "The relative role of trace gas emissions in greenhouse abatement policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 879-883, October.
- Stéphane De Cara & Elodie Debove & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2006. "The Global Warming Potential Paradox: Implications for the Design of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2006/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Berntsen, Terje K. & O'Neill, Brian C. & Fuglestvedt, Jan S. & Shine, Keith P. & Balkanski, Yves & Makra, Laszlo, 2008. "Metrics for Aggregating the Climate Effect of Different Emissions: A Unifying Framework," Papers WP257, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Aaheim, Asbjørn & Mideksa, Torben, 2017. "Requirements to metrics of greenhouse gas emissions, given a cap on temperature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 460-467.
- Johansson, Daniel J.A., 2009. "Economics vs. Physical-based Metrics for Relative Greenhouse Gas Valuations," Working Papers in Economics 363, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:4:p:265-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .