A CGE Assessment of the Impacts on Electricity Production and CO2 Emissions of a Residential Demand Response Program in Spain/Impacto sobre la producción eléctrica y emisiones de CO2 de un programa de gestión activa de demanda eléctrica residencial: Un MEGA para España
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parks, Richard W. & Weitzel, David, 1984. "Measuring the consumer welfare effects of time-differentiated electricity prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 35-64.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Capehart, Barney L. & Feldman, Jack & LaTour, Stephen & Sullivan, Robert L., 1983. "An interdisciplinary approach to cost/benefit analysis of innovative electric rates," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 313-330, December.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, Enero.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Schoech, Philip E. & Hendricks, Wallace, 1984. "A comparison of different methodologies in a case study of residential time-of-use electricity pricing : Cost-Benefit Analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 17-34.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "The Long-Run Efficiency of Real-Time Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-116.
- Hill, Lawrence J., 1991. "Residential time-of-use pricing as a load management strategy : Effectiveness and applicability," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 308-318, July.
- Ibon Galarraga & Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya (ed.), 2011. "Handbook of Sustainable Energy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13941.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsModelo de Equilibrio General Aplicado (MEGA); emisiones; respuesta de la demanda de electricidad. ; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE); Emissions; Electricity Demand Response.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:29_2_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Angel Sanchez Granero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.