Residential time-of-use pricing as a load management strategy : Effectiveness and applicability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prager, Robin A, 1989. "The Effects of Regulatory Policies on the Cost of Debt for Electric Utilities: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Barrett, W Brian & Heuson, Andrea J & Kolb, Robert W, 1986. " The Effect of Three Mile Island on Utility Bond Risk Premia: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 255-261, March.
- Sudarsanam, Puliyur S, 1992. "Market and Industry Structure and Corporate Cost of Capital," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Rothwell, Geoffrey S & Eastman, Kelly A, 1987. "A Note on Allowed and Realized Rates of Return of the U.S. Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 105-110, September.
- Stephen C. Peck, 1983. "Electric Utility Capacity Expansion: Its Implications for Customers and Stockholders," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Naill, Roger F. & Sharp, Barry J., 1991. "Risky business? The case for independents," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 54-63, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2013. "The significance of occupancy steadiness in residential consumer response to Time-of-Use pricing: Evidence from a stochastic adjustment model," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 49-56.
- Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G., 2011. "A CGE Assessment of the Impacts on Electricity Production and CO2 Emissions of a Residential Demand Response Program in Spain/Impacto sobre la producción eléctrica y emisiones de CO2 de un programa de," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, pages 665(36.)-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:1:y:1991:i:4:p:308-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.