Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2007. "Dynamic oligopolistic games under uncertainty: A stochastic programming approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Aigner, D J & Newman, J & Tishler, A, 1994. "The Response of Small and Medium-Size Business Customers to Time-of-Use (TOU) Electricity Rates in Israel," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 283-304, July-Sept.
- Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan, 2007. "Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1279-1296, September.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Egging, Ruud, 2009. "Solving stochastic complementarity problems in energy market modeling using scenario reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1028-1040, September.
- Lise, Wietze & Kruseman, Gideon, 2008. "Long-term price and environmental effects in a liberalised electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 230-248, March.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 2000. "A perspective on the restructuring of the Finnish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 181-192, March.
- Toczylowski, Eugeniusz & Zoltowska, Izabela, 2009. "A new pricing scheme for a multi-period pool-based electricity auction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1051-1062, September.
- P. Massé & R. Gibrat, 1957. "Application of Linear Programming to Investments in the Electric Power Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 149-166, January.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2001. "Household Response to Optional Peak-Load Pricing of Electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 249-267, November.
- Tishler, A. & Ye, Y., 1993. "Minimal adjustment costs, factor demands, and seasonal time-of-use electricity rates," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-335, September.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau & Georges Zaccour, 2007. "An Oligopolistic Electricity Market Model with Interdependent Segments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 165-186.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, August.
- Daxhelet, O. & Smeers, Y., 2007. "The EU regulation on cross-border trade of electricity: A two-stage equilibrium model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1396-1412, September.
- Manning, Williard Jr. & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Acton, Jan Paul, 1979. "Design of the Los Angeles peak-load pricing experiment for electricity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-194, September.
- Filippini, Massimo, 1995. "Electricity demand by time of use An application of the household AIDS model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 197-204, July.
- Lijesen, Mark G., 2007. "The real-time price elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-258, March.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau & Hasina Rasata & Georges Zaccour, 2011. "A Dynamic Oligopolistic Electricity Market with Interdependent Market Segments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 183-218.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Wang, Lizhi & Mazumdar, Mainak & Bailey, Matthew D. & Valenzuela, Jorge, 2007. "Oligopoly models for market price of electricity under demand uncertainty and unit reliability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1309-1321, September.
- Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan, 2010. "A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 543-556, December.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
- Genc, Talat S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2008. "An analysis of capacity and price trajectories for the Ontario electricity market using dynamic Nash equilibrium under uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 173-191, January.
- Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas, 2006. "A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2123-2136, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parilina, Elena & Sedakov, Artem & Zaccour, Georges, 2017. "Price of anarchy in a linear-state stochastic dynamic game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 790-800.
- Esmaili, Masoud & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali & Moslemi, Ramin, 2014. "Locating series FACTS devices for multi-objective congestion management improving voltage and transient stability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 763-773.
- Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Campos-Náñez, Enrique & Duffey, Michael Robert, 2014. "Technology selection and capacity investment under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 125-136.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:2:p:661-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:1039-1050 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:175:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1148-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:bracre:v:50:y:2018:i:5:p:481-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genc, Talat S. & De Giovanni, Pietro, 2018.
"Optimal return and rebate mechanism in a closed-loop supply chain game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 269(2), pages 661-681.
- Talat S. Genc, 2017. "Optimal Return and Rebate Mechanism in a Closed-loop Supply Chain Game," Working Papers 1706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Schröder, Andreas, 2012. "An Electricity Market Model with Generation Capacity Investment under Uncertainty," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62068, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Miguel Pérez de Arce and Enzo Sauma, 2016. "Comparison of Incentive Policies for Renewable Energy in an Oligopolistic Market with Price-Responsive Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment dynamics Finnish electricity market Uncertainty Dynamic games S-adapted Open-Loop Nash Equilibrium Interdependent market segments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:213:y:2011:i:1:p:180-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.