Long-term price and environmental effects in a liberalised electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, David M., 2001.
"Economic reform in Europe: integrating and liberalizing the market for services,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-97, June.
- Newbery, David M G, 2002. "Economic Reform in Europe: Integrating and Liberalizing the Market for Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 3183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Kumbaroglu, Gurkan & Ediger, Volkan S., 2005.
"Modeling technology adoption as an irreversible investment under uncertainty: the case of the Turkish electricity supply industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 139-163, January.
- Reinhard Madlener & Gürkan Kumbaroglu & Volkan S. Ediger, 2004. "Modeling Technology Adoption as an Irreversible Investment Under Uncertainty: The Case of the Turkish Electricity Supply Industry," CEPE Working paper series 04-30, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Rosenzweig, Michael B. & Fraser, Hamish & Falk, Jonathan & Voll, Sarah P., 2003. "Market Power and Demand Responsiveness: Letting Customers Protect Themselves," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 11-23, May.
- Benjamin F. Hobbs & Fieke A.M. Rijkers & Maroeska G. Boots, 2005.
"The More Cooperation, The More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 69-98.
- Hobbs, B.F. & Rijkers, F.A.M., 2005. "The More Cooperation, the More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0509, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Boots, Maroeska G. & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rijkers, Fieke A.M. & Vazquez, Miguel, 2005. "Network-constrained Cournot models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 495-525, May.
- Andrea Bigano & Stef Proost, 2004. "The Opening of the European Electricity Market and Environmental Policy: Does the Degree of Competition Matter?," Working Papers 2004.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Lars Bergman, 2002. "Will Cross-Ownership Re-Establish Market Power in the Nordic Power Market?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 73-95.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 2179-2193.
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Pahle, Kai Lessmann, Ottmar Edenhofer, and Nico Bauer, 2013. "Investments in Imperfect Power Markets under Carbon Pricing: A Case Study Based Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "The Effect of Weather Uncertainty on the Financial Risk of Green Electricity Producers under Various Renewable Policies," EWI Working Papers 2013-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- De Boeck, L. & Van Asch, S. & De Bruecker, P. & Audenaert, A., 2016. "Comparison of support policies for residential photovoltaic systems in the major EU markets through investment profitability," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 42-53.
- Beliën, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & Colpaert, Jan & Cooman, Gert, 2013. "The best time to invest in photovoltaic panels in Flanders," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 348-358.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "The Effect of Market Power on Electricity Storage Utilization: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 947, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011.
"How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1975-1987.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011. "How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1975-1987, April.
- Michael Pahle & Lin Fan & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1097, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Clastres, C. & Ha Pham, T.T. & Wurtz, F. & Bacha, S., 2010. "Ancillary services and optimal household energy management with photovoltaic production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 55-64.
- Lion Hirth, 2015.
"The Optimal Share of Variable Renewables: How the Variability of Wind and Solar Power affects their Welfare-optimal Deployment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Optimal Share of Variable Renewables. How the Variability of Wind and Solar Power Affects their Welfare-optimal Deployment," Working Papers 2013.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher, 2011. "Intermittently renewable energy, optimal capacity mix and prices in a deregulated electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3922-3927, July.
- Kamiński, Jacek, 2014. "A blocked takeover in the Polish power sector: A model-based analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 42-52.
- Oscar Afonso & Ana Catarina Afonso, 2015. "Endogenous Growth Effects of Environmental Policies," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 607-629, December.
- Warren, Peter, 2014. "A review of demand-side management policy in the UK," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 941-951.
- T.T. Ha Pham & Cédric Clastres & F. Wurtz & S. Bacha & Éric Zamaï, 2010. "Optimal household energy management and economic analysis: from sizing to operation scheduling," Post-Print halshs-00323581, HAL.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Cédric Clastres & T.T. Ha Pham & F. Wurtz & S. Bacha, 2010. "Optimal household energy management and participation in ancillary services with PV production," Post-Print halshs-00323576, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:230-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .