Optimal household energy management and participation in ancillary services with PV production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erdil, Erzat & Ilkan, Mustafa & Egelioglu, Fuat, 2008. "An experimental study on energy generation with a photovoltaic (PV)–solar thermal hybrid system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1241-1245.
- Lise, Wietze & Kruseman, Gideon, 2008. "Long-term price and environmental effects in a liberalised electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 230-248, March.
- Hvelplund, Frede, 2006. "Renewable energy and the need for local energy markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2293-2302.
- Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio, 2008. "Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3345-3359, September.
- Bayod-Rújula, Angel A., 2009. "Future development of the electricity systems with distributed generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 377-383.
- Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2006. "Ancillary services and the integration of substantial quantities of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 451-463.
- Raugei, Marco & Frankl, Paolo, 2009. "Life cycle impacts and costs of photovoltaic systems: Current state of the art and future outlooks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 392-399.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy management; ancillary services; PV production; household application;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00323576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .