Green certificate trading in the Netherlands in the prospect of the European electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ringel, Marc, 2006. "Fostering the use of renewable energies in the European Union: the race between feed-in tariffs and green certificates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-17.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Neustadt, Ilja & Zweifel, Peter, 2008.
"Promoting Renewable Electricity Generation in Imperfect Markets: Price vs. Quantity Policies,"
FCN Working Papers
1/2008, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2011.
- Reinhard Madlener & Weiyu Gao & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2008. "Promoting renewable electricity generation in imperfect markets: price vs. quantity policies," SOI - Working Papers 0809, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2007. "Renewable electricity policies in The Netherlands," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 868-883.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- Florian Kern & Michael Howlett, 2009. "Implementing transition management as policy reforms: a case study of the Dutch energy sector," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 391-408, November.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2007. "The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3347-3359, June.
- Clastres, C. & Ha Pham, T.T. & Wurtz, F. & Bacha, S., 2010. "Ancillary services and optimal household energy management with photovoltaic production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 55-64.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 315-323.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2008. "Factors influencing the likelihood of regulatory changes in renewable electricity policies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 141-161, January.
- Boon, Frank Pieter & Dieperink, Carel, 2014. "Local civil society based renewable energy organisations in the Netherlands: Exploring the factors that stimulate their emergence and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 297-307.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
- Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong, 2010. "Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4040-4047, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:7:p:609-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.