Smart grids : Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2005.
"Merchant Transmission Investment,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 233-264, June.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0324, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Merchant Transmission Investment," IDEI Working Papers 263, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," NBER Working Papers 9534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Working Papers 0304, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Clastres, C. & Ha Pham, T.T. & Wurtz, F. & Bacha, S., 2010. "Ancillary services and optimal household energy management with photovoltaic production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 55-64.
- Erdil, Erzat & Ilkan, Mustafa & Egelioglu, Fuat, 2008. "An experimental study on energy generation with a photovoltaic (PV)–solar thermal hybrid system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1241-1245.
- Hirst, Eric & Cavanagh, Ralph & Miller, Peter, 1996. "The future of DSM in a restructured US electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 303-315, April.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Pignon, Virginie, 2005. "Nordic congestion's arrangement as a model for Europe? Physical constraints vs. economic incentives," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 153-162, June.
- Newborough, M. & Probert, S. D., 1990. "Intelligent automatic electrical-load management for networks of major domestic appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-168.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2010. "Price-Responsive Demand Management for a Smart Grid World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Leonardo Meeus & Marcelo Saguan & Jean-Michel Glachant & Ronnie Belmans, 2010. "Smart Regulation for Smart Grids," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/45, European University Institute.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3771-3780, July.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2008. "The Future of Electricity (and Gas) Regulation in a Low-carbon Policy World," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 63-94.
- Woo, Chi-Keung, 1990. "Efficient Electricity Pricing with Self-Rationing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Frei, Christoph W., 2008. "What if...? Utility vision 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3640-3645, October.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1995. "Bertrand Competition When Rivals' Costs Are Unknown," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2010. "The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2581-2588, August.
- Littlechild, Stephen C. & Skerk, Carlos J., 2008. "Transmission expansion in Argentina 1: The origins of policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1367-1384, July.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2010. "Comparing welfare effects of different regulation schemes: An application to the electricity distribution industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7370-7377, November.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Doucet, Joseph & Littlechild, Stephen, 2009. "Negotiated settlements and the National Energy Board in Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4633-4644, November.
- Orans, Ren & Woo, C.K. & Horii, Brian & Chait, Michele & DeBenedictis, Andrew, 2010. "Electricity Pricing for Conservation and Load Shifting," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 7-14, April.
- Coll-Mayor, Debora & Paget, Mia & Lightner, Eric, 2007. "Future intelligent power grids: Analysis of the vision in the European Union and the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2453-2465, April.
- Nair, Nirmal-Kumar C. & Zhang, Lixi, 2009. "SmartGrid: Future networks for New Zealand power systems incorporating distributed generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3418-3427, September.
- Lofaro, Andrea, 2002. "On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot competition under incomplete information," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 561-578, September.
- Jaramillo, O.A. & Borja, M.A. & Huacuz, J.M., 2004. "Using hydropower to complement wind energy: a hybrid system to provide firm power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1887-1909.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2006. "A Merchant Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-193, March.
- Wade, N.S. & Taylor, P.C. & Lang, P.D. & Jones, P.R., 2010. "Evaluating the benefits of an electrical energy storage system in a future smart grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7180-7188, November.
- Leautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2001. "Transmission Constraints and Imperfect Markets for Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 27-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Smart grid; Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00617702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .