Smart Regulation for Smart Grids
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilmann Rave & Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer, 2013.
"Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 61.
- Rave, Tilmann & Triebswetter, Ursula & Wackerbauer, Johann, 2013. "Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 10-2013, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Clastres, Cédric, 2011. "Smart grids: Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5399-5408, September.
- Azevedo, Isabel & Delarue, Erik & Meeus, Leonardo, 2013.
"Mobilizing cities towards a low-carbon future: Tambourines, carrots and sticks,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 894-900.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue, 2011. "Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/04, European University Institute.
- J-M- Glachant & H. Khalfallah & Y. Perez & V. Rious & M. Saguan, 2013.
"Implementing Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Alignment with Resource Bounded Regulators,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 14(3), pages 265-291, September.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Haikel Khalfallah, Yannick Perez, Vincent Rious and Marcelo Saguan, 2012. "Implementing Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Alignment with Resource Bounded Regulators," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/31, European University Institute.
- Karim L. Anaya & Michael C. Pollit, "undated".
"Finding the Optimal Approach for Allocating and Realising the Distribution System Capacity: Decidng between Interruptible Connections and Firm DG Connections,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1343, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karim L. Anaya & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Finding the Optimal Approach for Allocating and Realising Distribution System Capacity: Deciding between Interruptible Connections and Firm DG Connections," Working Papers EPRG 1320, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Mikkers, Misja, 2013.
"Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 656-666.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2011. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers 2011072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOFT, Peter & MIKKERS, Misja, 2013. "Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2457, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de Sépibus, Joëlle, 2013. "The Integration of Electricity from Renewable Energy Sources in the European Union Electricity Market – The case for “Smart Grids”," Papers 621, World Trade Institute.
- Marques, Vítor & Bento, Nuno & Costa, Paulo Moisés, 2014. "The “Smart Paradox”: Stimulate the deployment of smart grids with effective regulatory instruments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 96-103.
- Paulo Moisés Costa & Nuno Bento & Vítor Marques, 2014. "Dealing with Technological Risk in a Regulatory Context: The Case of Smart Grids," GEMF Working Papers 2014-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Müller, H.K. & Torbaghan, S. Shariat & Gibescu, M. & Roggenkamp, M.M. & van der Meijden, M.A.M.M., 2013. "The need for a common standard for voltage levels of HVDC VSC technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 244-251.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Haikel Khalfallah & Yannick Perez & Vincent Rious & Marcelo Saguan, 2013. "Implementing incentive regulation through an alignment with resource bounded regulators," Post-Print halshs-00767872, HAL.
- Cédric Clastres, 2010. "Les réseaux intelligents : régulation, investissement et gestion de la demande électrique," Post-Print halshs-00539818, HAL.
- Andaluz-Alcazar, Alvaro, 2012. "Choix d'investissement sous incertitude des gestionnaires des réseaux de distribution (GRD) en Europe à l'horizon 2030," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10862 edited by Keppler, Jan Horst, October.
- Gaspari, Michele & Lorenzoni, Arturo & Frías, Pablo & Reneses, Javier, 2017. "Integrated Energy Services for the industrial sector: an innovative model for sustainable electricity supply," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 118-127.
- Simona Benedettini & Federico Pontoni, "undated". "Electricity distribution investments: no country for old rules? A critical overview of UK and Italian regulations," IEFE Working Papers 50, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Haikel Khalfallah, 2013. "An assessment of Incentive Regulation in electricity networks: The story so far," Working Papers halshs-00931301, HAL.
- Karim L. Anaya & Michael Pollitt, 2013.
"Understanding best practice regarding interruptible connections for wind generation: lessons from national and international experience,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1316, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karim L. Anaya & Michael Pollitt, 2013. "Understanding best practice regarding interruptible connections for wind generation: lessons from national and international experience," Working Papers EPRG 1309, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Cédric Clastres, 2011. "Smart grids : Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Post-Print halshs-00617702, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; innovation; electricity; grids; transmission; distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.