Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Azevedo, Isabel & Delarue, Erik & Meeus, Leonardo, 2013. "Mobilizing cities towards a low-carbon future: Tambourines, carrots and sticks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 894-900.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Aall & Kyrre Groven & Gard Lindseth, 2007. "The Scope of Action for Local Climate Policy: The Case of Norway," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2014.
"A Polycentric Approach For Coping With Climate Change,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 97-134, May.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "A Polycentric Approach For Coping With Climate Change," CEMA Working Papers 578, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "A polycentric approach for coping with climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5095, The World Bank.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Leonardo Meeus & Marcelo Saguan & Jean-Michel Glachant & Ronnie Belmans, 2010. "Smart Regulation for Smart Grids," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/45, European University Institute.
- Southworth, Frank, 2001. "On the potential impacts of land use change policies on automobile vehicle miles of travel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1271-1283, November.
- Mytelka, Lynn K. & Smith, Keith, 2002. "Policy learning and innovation theory: an interactive and co-evolving process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1467-1479, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1994. "Energy-Efficiency Investments and Public Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 43-66.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue & Isabel Azevedo & Jean-Michel Glachant & Vitor Leal & Eduardo de Oliveira Fernandes, 2010. "Smart Cities Initiative: how to foster a quick transition towards local sustainable energy systems," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/70, European University Institute.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost & Kurt van Dender, 2000. "Parking Policies and Road Pricing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
- Ravetz, Joe, 2008. "State of the stock--What do we know about existing buildings and their future prospects?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4462-4470, December.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gruber, Edelgard, 2008. "Beyond case studies: Barriers to energy efficiency in commerce and the services sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 449-464, March.
- Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B., 2010. "London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4870-4879, September.
- Salon, Deborah & Sperling, Daniel & Meier, Alan & Murphy, Sinnott & Gorham, Roger & Barrett, James, 2010. "City carbon budgets: A proposal to align incentives for climate-friendly communities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2032-2041, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:239-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:32-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanters, Jouri & Wall, Maria, 2016. "A planning process map for solar buildings in urban environments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 173-185.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:688-700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Taehwa & Lee, Taedong & Lee, Yujin, 2014. "An experiment for urban energy autonomy in Seoul: The One ‘Less’ Nuclear Power Plant policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 311-318.
- Castán Broto, Vanesa, 2017. "Urban Governance and the Politics of Climate change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
Keywordscities; climate change; governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-10-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2011/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.