Parking Policies and Road Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno De Borger & Bart Wuyts, 2009.
"Commuting, Transport Tax Reform and the Labour Market: Employer-paid Parking and the Relative Efficiency of Revenue Recycling Instruments,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(1), pages 213-233, January.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2007. "Commuting, transport tax reform and the labour market: Employer-paid parking and the relative efficiency of revenue recycling instruments," Working Papers 2007020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2018. "The impact of anti-congestion policies and the role of labor-supply margins," CEPIE Working Papers 04/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Francis Ostermeijer & Hans Koster & Jos van Ommeren, "undated". "Residential parking costs and car ownership: Implications for parking policy and automated vehicles," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-020/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Azevedo, Isabel & Delarue, Erik & Meeus, Leonardo, 2013.
"Mobilizing cities towards a low-carbon future: Tambourines, carrots and sticks,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 894-900.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue, 2011. "Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/04, European University Institute.
- Teresa Palmer Tous & Antoni Riera Font, 2005. "Road transport taxation: a critical review of their internalising effectiveness," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 165-191, June.
- repec:eee:transa:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:369-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:35-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2006.
"An integrated model of downtown parking and traffic congestion,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 418-442, November.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2005. "An Integrated Model of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," NBER Working Papers 11118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2005. "An Integrated Model of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 608, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:164:d:63715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shengyuan Zhang & Jimin Zhao, 2016. "Low-Carbon Futures for Shenzhen’s Urban Passenger Transport System," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-33, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2013.
"The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 106-115.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2012. "The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking," Working Papers hal-00742104, HAL.
- Richard Arnott, 2001. "The Economic Theory of Urban Traffic Congestion: A Microscopic Research Agenda," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 502, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Geroliminis, Nikolaos, 2007. "Increasing mobility in cities by controlling overcrowding," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5wg9j6z7, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Cats, Oded & Zhang, Chen & Nissan, Albania, 2016. "Survey methodology for measuring parking occupancy: Impacts of an on-street parking pricing scheme in an urban center," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 55-63.
- Marsden, Greg, 2006. "The evidence base for parking policies--a review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 447-457, November.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:217-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tikoudis, Ioannis & Verhoef, Erik T. & van Ommeren, Jos N., 2015.
"On revenue recycling and the welfare effects of second-best congestion pricing in a monocentric city,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 32-47.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Erik T. Verhoef & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2013. "On Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Second-Best Congestion Pricing in a Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-031/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Franco, Sofia F., 2018.
"Employer-paid parking, mode choice, and suburbanization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 35-46.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Sofia F. Franco, 2017. "Employer-Paid Parking, Mode Choice, and Suburbanization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6298, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward Calthrop, 2001. "On Subsidising Auto-Commuting," CESifo Working Paper Series 566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2013. "The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking�," MPRA Paper 48433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick Guy, 2013.
"Small, Local and Cheap? Walkable and Car-oriented Retail in Competition,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 425-442, February.
- Frederick Guy, 2013. "Small, local and cheap? Walkable and car-oriented retail in competition," Management Working Papers 2, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jan 2013.
- Button, Kenneth, 2004. "1. The Rationale For Road Pricing: Standard Theory And Latest Advances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-25, January.
- repec:eee:transa:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Li & Jing Ye & Qinglian He & Chunfu Shao, 2016. "A Novel Scheme to Relieve Parking Pressure at Tourist Attractions on Holidays," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:63-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.