Report NEP-URE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2011. "Cities in Transition," Discussion Papers 42, Kyiv School of Economics.
- William J. Collins & Katharine L. Shester, 2011. "Slum Clearance and Urban Renewal in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Südekum, Jens, 2011. "Spatial frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2011. "Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students' Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mario du Preez & Michael C. Sale, 2011. "The impact of social housing developments on nearby property prices: A Nelson Mandela Bay Case Study," Working Papers 241, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Arbelaez, Maria Angelica & Camacho, Carolina & Fajardo, Johanna, 2011. "Low-income housing finance in Colombia," MPRA Paper 33531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain P. Bala & Kristian Behrens, 2011. "Do rent-seeking and interregional transfers contribute to urban primacy in sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 237, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A non linear model of the new economic geography for Portugal. Another perspective," MPRA Paper 33511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2011. "Valuing Local Environmental Amenity with Discrete Choice Experiments: Spatial Scope Sensitivity and Heterogeneous Marginal Utility of Income," CEPE Working paper series 11-79, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Chen, Dandan, 2011. "School-based management, school decision-making and education outcomes in Indonesian primary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5809, The World Bank.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros & Sun, Min, 2011. "Is the Persistence of Teacher Effects in Early Grades Larger for Lower-Performing Students?," IZA Discussion Papers 5974, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olaf Merk & César Ducruet & Patrick Dubarle & Elvira Haezendonck & Michael Dooms, 2011. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of the Seine Axis (Le Havre, Rouen, Paris, Caen), France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/7, OECD Publishing.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A spatial model of the Keynesian theory for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Mustard, David B. & Van Parys, Jessica, 2011. "Non-cognitive Skills and the Gender Disparities in Test Scores and Teacher Assessments: Evidence from Primary School," IZA Discussion Papers 5973, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The economic theory and the Portuguese manufactured industry. Another approach," MPRA Paper 33492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2011. "Socio-Economic Development and Violence: An Empirical Application for Seven Metropolitan Areas in Colombia," Serie de Documentos en Economía y Violencia 008979, Centro de Investigaciones en Violencia, Instituciones y Desarrollo Económico (VIDE).
- Nakajima, Kentaro & 中島, 賢太郎 & ナカジマ, ケンタロウ & Saito, Yukiko Umeno & 齊藤, 有希子 & サイトウ、ユキコウメノ & Uesugi, Iichiro & 植杉, 威一郎 & ウエスギ, イチロウ, 2011. "Measuring Economic Localization: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Working Paper Series 10, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The economic theory and the Portuguese manufactured industry," MPRA Paper 33491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2011. "Foreclosures, House Prices, and the Real Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-27, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2011. "Is teenage motherhood contagious? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue, 2011. "Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/04, European University Institute.
- Dessi, Roberta, 2011. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," IDEI Working Papers 684, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Bjerk, David J., 2011. "Re-examining the Impact of Dropping Out on Criminal and Labor Outcomes in Early Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 5995, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2011. "Debt Shifting and Ownership Structure," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-35, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kelly, Robert & McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2011. "Impairment and Negative Equity in the Irish Mortgage Market," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnic Solidarity and the Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," Working Papers 242, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rui Nuno Baleiras, 2011. "Collective Efficiency Strategies: A Regional Development Policy Contribution for Competitiveness Enhancement," NIPE Working Papers 27/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Contemporary China," CEMA Working Papers 518, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011. "Health is wealth: an empirical note across the US states," MPRA Paper 33517, University Library of Munich, Germany.