Policy learning and innovation theory: an interactive and co-evolving process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Bartzokas, Anthony, 2000. "Policy Relevance and Theory Development in Innovation Studies," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2000-06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-1064, September.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reis, Anabela & Heitor, Manuel & Amaral, Miguel & Mendonça, Joana, 2016. "Revisiting industrial policy: Lessons learned from the establishment of an automotive OEM in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 195-205.
- Tsao, J.Y. & Boyack, K.W. & Coltrin, M.E. & Turnley, J.G. & Gauster, W.B., 2008. "Galileo's stream: A framework for understanding knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 330-352, March.
- Attila Havas, 2016.
"Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?,"
Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(2 (eng)), pages 58-80.
- Attila Havas, 2016. "Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 58-80.
- Attila Havas & K. Matthias Weber, 2016. "The ‘fit’ between forward-looking activities and the innovation policy governance sub-system," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1601, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Bell, Martin & Martin, Ben R., 2011. "Christopher Freeman: social science entrepreneur," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 897-916, September.
- Graf, Holger & Kalthaus, Martin, 2018.
"International research networks: Determinants of country embeddedness,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(7), pages 1198-1214.
- Holger Graf & Martin Kalthaus, 2016. "International Research Networks: Determinants of Country Embeddedness," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2016.
"How smart is specialisation? An analysis of specialisation patterns in knowledge production,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 562-574.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2015. "How Smart is Specialisation? An Analysis of Specialisation Patterns in Knowledge Production," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1531, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Bent Dalum & Gert Villumsen, 1996. "Are OECD Export Specialisation Patterns 'Sticky'? Relations to the Convergence-Divergence Debate," DRUID Working Papers 96-3, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ali Cheema & L. Mises, 2002.
"Conditions For Successful Technology Policy In Developing Countries—Learning Rents, State Structures, And Institutions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 369-398.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2001-08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Vaitsos, Constantine V., 2003. "Growth Theories Revisited: Enduring Questions with Changing Answers," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2003-09, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Enrique Delamonica, 2016. "Transformational Growth and Poverty: An Evolutionary Approach for Inter-Country and Inter-Temporal Comparisons of Poverty Incidence," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 387-411, June.
- Havas, Attila, 2014.
"Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations: Implications for measurement and policy,"
65908, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Attila Havas, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations Implications for measurement and policy," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1419, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R., 2010.
"Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 51-127,
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Attila Havas, 2002.
"Does Innovation Policy Matter in a Transition Country? – The case of Hungary,"
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS
0205, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Havas, Attila, 2002. "Does innovation policy policy matter? The case of Hungary," MPRA Paper 61180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2015. "Technology, development and economic crisis: the Schumpeterian legacy," Working Papers 23, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jun 2015.
- Havas, Attila, 2011. "Governing policy processes and foresight," MPRA Paper 38119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Molero Zayas & Antonio García, 2008. "Factors affecting innovation revisited," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0805, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Boyer, Robert & Freyssenet, Michel, 2002. "Entre innovations historiques et contraintes structurelles Eléments d'une théorie des modèles productifs," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0205, CEPREMAP.
- Pansera, Mario & Owen, Richard, 2015. "Framing resource-constrained innovation at the ‘bottom of the pyramid’: Insights from an ethnographic case study in rural Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 300-311.
- Katz, Jorge, 2001. "Structural reforms, productivity and technological change in Latin America," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 64 edited by Eclac.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1467-1479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.