Understanding responsible innovation in small producers’ clusters in Vietnam through Actor Network Theory (ANT)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Robert, 2005. "How and Why Capitalisms Differ," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Martin Raiser & Alan Rousso & Franklin Steves, 2004.
"Trust in Transition: Cross-country and Firm Evidence,"
0401007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Raiser & Alan Rousso & Franklin Steves, 2004. "Trust In Transition: Cross Country And Firm Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-640, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Gerard George & Anita M. McGahan & Jaideep Prabhu, 2012. "Innovation for Inclusive Growth: Towards a Theoretical Framework and a Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 661-683, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phung, Thuy M.T. & Vermeulen, P.A.M. & Knoben, Joris & Thọ Đạt, Trần, 2018. "Made in Vietnam : The Effects of Internal, Collaborative, and Regional Knowledge Sources of Product Innovation in Vietnamese Firms," Other publications TiSEM b9296264-405c-4575-8893-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Judith Fessehaie & Zavareh Rustomjee & Lauralyn Kaziboni, 2016. "Mining-related national systems of innovation in southern Africa National trajectories and regional integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010.
"The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters, in: Ron Boschma & Ron Martin (ed.), The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010. "The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1001, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2010.
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2010. "Economics of Technology Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1181-1218, Elsevier.
- Flacher, David & Jennequin, Hugues & Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2006. "Innovation, Investment and Regulation: What are the Options for Regulation in the Near Future?," MPRA Paper 3573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011.
"The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 295-307, March.
- Ron Boschma & KOen Frenken, 2010. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Working Papers 10-10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1101, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Fabrizio, Kira R. & Poczter, Sharon & Zelner, Bennet A., 2017. "Does innovation policy attract international competition? Evidence from energy storage," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1106-1117.
- Lejla TERZIC, 2018. "The New Paradigm of Innovation Economics in the 21st Century: Solving the Enigma of Economic Growth," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 46(1(55)), pages 40-59, June.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Mário Rui Silva, 2000. "Crescimento Económico Nas Regiões Europeias: Uma Avaliação Sobre A Persistência Das Disparidades Regionais No Período 1980-95," FEP Working Papers 96, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Morero, Hernan Alejandro, 2013. "Internacionalizacion y Sistema Nacional de Innovacion argentino: una perspectiva de tramas productivas. Los casos automotriz y siderurgico [Internationlization and argentinean National System of In," MPRA Paper 44409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gernot Grabher, 2009. "Yet Another Turn? The Evolutionary Project in Economic Geography," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(2), pages 119-127, April.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment, Firm-Level Capabilities and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Kenyan Manufacturing Industry," MERIT Working Papers 2006-014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lykke Margot Ricard, 2016. "Aligning innovation with grand societal challenges: Inside the European Technology Platforms in wind, and carbon capture and storage," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 169-183.
- De Smedt, Peter & Borch, Kristian & Fuller, Ted, 2013. "Future scenarios to inspire innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 432-443.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ahman, Max, 2006. "Government policy and the development of electric vehicles in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 433-443, March.
- Pansera, Mario & Owen, Richard, 2015. "Framing resource-constrained innovation at the ‘bottom of the pyramid’: Insights from an ethnographic case study in rural Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 300-311.
- Denis Ivanov, 2014. "Transition and path-dependence in knowledge-intensive industry location: Case of Russian professional services," ERSA conference papers ersa14p767, European Regional Science Association.
- Klein, Malte & Sauer, Andreas, 2016. "Celebrating 30 years of innovation system research: What you need to know about innovation systems," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 17-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Noothout, Paul M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Turkenburg, Wim C., 2010. "Evaluating the development of carbon capture and storage technologies in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 971-986, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christos N. Pitelis, 2009. "The Sustainable Competitive Advantage and Catching-up of Nations: FDI, Clusters and the Liability (Asset) of Smallness," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 95-120, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2015-01-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-01-09 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2015-01-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:c111d44f-b8ce-4885-837d-71ca7c97a2aa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.