Innovation for Inclusive Growth: Towards a Theoretical Framework and a Research Agenda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard, 2012. "An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 687-697.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0409-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert, Martin, 2016. "Concepts of innovation for and from emerging markets," Working Papers of the Chair for Innovation Research and Technology Management (BWL IX) 9-1, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jaideep Prabhu & Sanjay Jain, 2015. "Innovation and entrepreneurship in India: Understanding jugaad," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 843-868, December.
- Voeten, J. & de Haan, J.A.C. & Roome, N. & de Groot, G.A., 2015. "Understanding responsible innovation in small producers’ clusters in Vietnam through Actor Network Theory (ANT)," Other publications TiSEM c111d44f-b8ce-4885-837d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gras, David & Nason, Robert S., 2015. "Bric by bric: The role of the family household in sustaining a venture in impoverished Indian slums," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 546-563.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Kalogerakis, Katharina, 2016. "A bibliometric analysis of academic papers on frugal innovation," Working Papers 93, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Parikh, Priti & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & George, Gerard, 2012. "Empowering change: The effects of energy provision on individual aspirations in slum communities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 477-485.
- Brent D. Beal & Marina Astakhova, 2017. "Management and Income Inequality: A Review and Conceptual Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Syed Abidur Rahman & Azlan Amran & Noor Hazlina Ahmad & Seyedeh Khadijeh Taghizadeh, 2016. "Enhancing the Wellbeing of Base of the Pyramid Entrepreneurs through Business Success: The Role of Private Organizations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 195-216, May.
- J.J. Voeten & W.A. Naudé, 2014.
"Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations: lessons from Vietnam,"
Innovation and Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-219, October.
- Voeten, J. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations : Lessons from Vietnam," Other publications TiSEM a5994521-a5d5-4be0-a1ae-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Parikh, Priti & Fu, Kun & Parikh, Himanshu & McRobie, Allan & George, Gerard, 2015. "Infrastructure Provision, Gender, and Poverty in Indian Slums," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 468-486.
- Joshua K Ault, 2016. "An institutional perspective on the social outcome of entrepreneurship: Commercial microfinance and inclusive markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 951-967, October.
- Ian Mackie & Bradly Shipway & Ric Dutton & Gary MacLennan, 2016. "The AEW Project: Professional Development for Teacher Aides in Remote Indigenous Communities," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(11), pages 30-40, November.
- Pansera, Mario & Owen, Richard, 2015. "Framing resource-constrained innovation at the â€˜bottom of the pyramidâ€™: Insights from an ethnographic case study in rural Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 300-311.
- Carney, Michael & Dieleman, Marleen & Taussig, Markus, 2016. "How are institutional capabilities transferred across borders?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 882-894.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:6:p:123-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garry Bruton & David Ahlstrom & Steven Si, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, poverty, and Asia: Moving beyond subsistence entrepreneurship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna, 2014. "Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 175-184.
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi & Alex Cheung, 2017. "What is the effect of university education on chances to be self-employed in transitional countries?: Instrumental variable analysis of cross-sectional sample of 29 nations," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 487-500, June.
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi & Alex Cheung, 0. "What is the effect of university education on chances to be self-employed in transitional countries?: Instrumental variable analysis of cross-sectional sample of 29 nations," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Gerard George & Rekha Rao-Nicholson & Christopher Corbishley & Rahul Bansal, 2015. "Institutional entrepreneurship, governance, and poverty: Insights from emergency medical response servicesin India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 39-65, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:4:p:661-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed