Trust In Transition: Cross Country And Firm Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Raiser & Alan Rousso & Franklin Steves, 2004. "Trust in Transition: Cross-country and Firm Evidence," Others 0401007, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 1999.
"Interfirm Relationships and Informal Credit in Vietnam,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1285-1320.
- McMillan, John & Woodruff, Christopher, 1998. "Inter-Firm Relationships and Informal Credit in Vietnam," CEPR Discussion Papers 2036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 1998. "Interfirm Relationships and Informal Credit in Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 132, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 1999. "Contract Enforcement in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1091-1126.
- Blanchard, O & Kremer, M, 1996. "Disorganization," Working papers 96-30, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997. "Disorganization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 38, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Kremer, Michael R., 1997. "Disorganization," Scholarly Articles 3659691, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan, 2002. "Courts and Relational Contracts," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 221-277, April.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-336.
- Glaeser, Edward & Scheinkman, Jose & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003.
"The injustice of inequality,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 199-222, January.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "The Injustice of Inequality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1967, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "The Injustice of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besnik A. Krasniqi & Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "Institutional drivers of high-growth firms: country-level evidence from 26 transition economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1075-1094, December.
- Jens Prüfer, 2016. "Business Associations and Private Ordering," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 306-358.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firm’s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Tonis, Alexander, 2005. "Hiring Strategies and the Evolution of Honesty," MPRA Paper 20053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Nadezhda Goreyko, 2010. "Governance Structures in Russian manufacturing: assessment using sample survey data," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 112, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Afandi, Elvin & Kermani, Majid, 2012. "The Relationship between Trust and a Firm’s Access to Financing: Evidence from Transitional Countries," MPRA Paper 46998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Voeten, J. & de Haan, J.A.C. & Roome, N. & de Groot, G.A., 2015. "Understanding responsible innovation in small producers’ clusters in Vietnam through Actor Network Theory (ANT)," Other publications TiSEM c111d44f-b8ce-4885-837d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stefano Bartolini & Małgorzata Mikucka & Francesco Sarracino, 2017.
"Money, Trust and Happiness in Transition Countries: Evidence from Time Series,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 87-106, January.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & MIKUCKA Malgorzata & SARRACINO Francesco, 2012. "Money, Trust and Happiness in Transition Countries: Evidence from Time Series," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-04, LISER.
- Adnan Efendic & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz & Anna Rebmann, 2013. "Growth Aspirations and Social Capital: Young Firms in a Post-Conflict Environment," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 122, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Maria Litvinova & Maria Luigia Segnana, 2015. "Firm boundaries in Transition countries. The influence of technological and institutional links," DEM Working Papers 2015/05, Department of Economics and Management.
- Simona Mateut, "undated". "Reverse trade credit - the use of prepayments by French firms," Discussion Papers 11/12, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Berulava George & Lezhava David, 2007. "The impact of trust on the mode of transaction governance between manufacturer and distributor," EERC Working Paper Series 07-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017.
"The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(5), pages 372-395, October.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2016. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-69, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Gillanders, Robert & Neselevska, Olga, 2016. "Public Sector Corruption and Trust in the Private Sector," MPRA Paper 71020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Prepayment; Courts; Business Networks;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2004-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.