Report NEP-TRA-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Dana Lup, 2004. "Finance, Human Capital, Technical Assistance, and the Business Environment in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-639, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Peter Fusek, 2004. "Bundling Models in Retail Banking Sector /in Slovakia/," Microeconomics 0404006, EconWPA.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0404013, EconWPA.
- Katarzyna Mikolajczyk & Barbara M. Roberts, 2004. "Who gets privatised? An empirical analysis of Polish manufacturing," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2004. "Financing Choices of Firms in EU Accession Countries," Ratio Working Papers 33, The Ratio Institute.
- Klarita Gërxhani & Arthur Schram, 2004. "Albanian Political-Economics: Albanian Political-Economics: Consequences of a Clan Culture," Development and Comp Systems 0404009, EconWPA.
- Martin Raiser & Alan Rousso & Franklin Steves, 2004. "Trust In Transition: Cross Country And Firm Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-640, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.