Who gets privatised? An empirical analysis of Polish manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katarzyna Mikolajczyk & Barbara M. Roberts, 2006. "Who Gets Privatised? An Empirical Analysis Of Polish Manufacturing," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(3), pages 369-384, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatisation methods; ownership change; multinomial logit;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-04-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2004-04-25 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRA-2004-04-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:04/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .