The Diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms - A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastien Lechevalier, 2007. "The diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms - A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade," Post-Print hal-00945167, HAL.
- Sébastien Lechevalier, 2007. "The diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms – A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade," Post-Print halshs-00402911, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Nakajima, Takanobu & Kiyota, Kozo, 2005. "Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 53-78, September.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Lechevalier, Sébastien, 2003.
"The heterogeneity of employment adjustment across Japanese firms. A study using panel data,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Christophe Hurlin & S. Lechevalier, 2005. "The Heterogeneity of Employment Adjustment Accross Japanese Firms. A study Using Panel Data," Post-Print halshs-00257393, HAL.
- Oi, Walter Y, 1983. "Heterogeneous Firms and the Organization of Production," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 147-171, April.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006.
"Why Did Japan'S Tfp Growth Slow Down In The Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based On Firm-Level Data Of Manufacturing Firms,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 195-228.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147, June.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1989. "The nature of the Japanese firm as a nexus of employment and financial contracts: An overview," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 345-366, December.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Takanobu Nakajima & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "Does Natural Selection Mechanism Still Work in Severe Recessions? -- ]Examination of the Japanese Economy in the 1990s ---," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-222, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2005.
"Foreign technology acquisition policy and firm performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of industrial policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 563-586, September.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kozo Kiyota, 2006. "Reconsidering the Effects of Intranational and nternational R&D Spillovers on Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 06001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Suzuki, Kazuyuki, 1993. "R&D spillovers and technology transfer among and within vertical keiretsu groups : Evidence from the Japanese electrical machinery industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 573-591.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-1064, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keiko Ito & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2009.
"The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms: a reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 405-429, October.
- ITO Keiko & Sebastien LECHEVALIER, 2008. "The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms - A reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan," Discussion papers 08014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sébastien Lechevalier, 2012. "The Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Money, Credit, Capital and the State: On the evolution of money and institutions," MPRA Paper 47166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese capitalism; heterogeneity of firms; coordination; institutional change; organizational change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00370523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .