London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Smith, 2007. "Emerging in between: the multi-level governance of renewable energy in the English regions," SPRU Working Paper Series 159, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jochen Monstadt, 2007. "Urban Governance and the Transition of Energy Systems: Institutional Change and Shifting Energy and Climate Policies in Berlin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 326-343, June.
- Saikku, Laura & Rautiainen, Aapo & Kauppi, Pekka E., 2008. "The sustainability challenge of meeting carbon dioxide targets in Europe by 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 730-742, February.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
- Schiffer, Hans-Wilhelm, 2008. "WEC energy policy scenarios to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2464-2470, July.
- Timothy Moss, 2009. "Intermediaries and the governance of sociotechnical networks in transition," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(6), pages 1480-1495, June.
- Smith, Adrian, 2007. "Emerging in between: The multi-level governance of renewable energy in the English regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6266-6280, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saujot, Mathieu & Lefèvre, Benoit, 2016. "The next generation of urban MACCs. Reassessing the cost-effectiveness of urban mitigation options by integrating a systemic approach and social costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 124-138.
- Azevedo, Isabel & Delarue, Erik & Meeus, Leonardo, 2013.
"Mobilizing cities towards a low-carbon future: Tambourines, carrots and sticks,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 894-900.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue, 2011. "Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/04, European University Institute.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2015. "Understanding local CO2 emissions reduction targets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 347-355.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan, 2015. "UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 198-212.
- Brandoni, Caterina & Polonara, Fabio, 2012. "The role of municipal energy planning in the regional energy-planning process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 323-338.
- Keirstead, James & Calderon, Carlos, 2012. "Capturing spatial effects, technology interactions, and uncertainty in urban energy and carbon models: Retrofitting newcastle as a case-study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 253-267.
- Jae-Seung Lee & Jeong Won Kim, 2017. "The Factors of Local Energy Transition in the Seoul Metropolitan Government: The Case of Mini-PV Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:922-941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia, 2011. "Paradigm shift in urban energy systems through distributed generation: Methods and models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2015. "Modelling and uncertainties in integrated energy planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 62-69.
- Bale, Catherine S.E. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Hannon, Matthew J. & Gale, William F., 2012. "Strategic energy planning within local authorities in the UK: A study of the city of Leeds," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-251.
- Pasimeni, Maria Rita & Petrosillo, Irene & Aretano, Roberta & Semeraro, Teodoro & De Marco, Antonella & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Zurlini, Giovanni, 2014. "Scales, strategies and actions for effective energy planning: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 165-174.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Zhang, Tao & Siebers, Peer-Olaf & Aickelin, Uwe, 2012. "A three-dimensional model of residential energy consumer archetypes for local energy policy design in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 102-110.
- Lee, Taehwa & Lee, Taedong & Lee, Yujin, 2014. "An experiment for urban energy autonomy in Seoul: The One ‘Less’ Nuclear Power Plant policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 311-318.
More about this item
KeywordsCities Governance Climate change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:9:p:4870-4879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.