Capturing spatial effects, technology interactions, and uncertainty in urban energy and carbon models: Retrofitting newcastle as a case-study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bruckner & Robbie Morrison & Chris Handley & Murray Patterson, 2003. "High-Resolution Modeling of Energy-Services Supply Systems Using deeco: Overview and Application to Policy Development," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 151-180, July.
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Okamura, Tomo & Taniguchi, Ayako & Yamaguchi, Yohei, 2010. "Prediction of greenhouse gas reduction potential in Japanese residential sector by residential energy end-use model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1944-1952, June.
- Girardin, Luc & Marechal, François & Dubuis, Matthias & Calame-Darbellay, Nicole & Favrat, Daniel, 2010. "EnerGis: A geographical information based system for the evaluation of integrated energy conversion systems in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 830-840.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar & Shrestha, Ram M., 2010. "Bridging the research gaps for carbon emissions and their management in cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4753-4755, September.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Kikegawa, Yukihiro & Genchi, Yutaka & Kondo, Hiroaki & Hanaki, Keisuke, 2006. "Impacts of city-block-scale countermeasures against urban heat-island phenomena upon a building's energy-consumption for air-conditioning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 649-668, June.
- Pohekar, S. D. & Ramachandran, M., 2004. "Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 365-381, August.
- Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B., 2010. "London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4870-4879, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adil, Ali M. & Ko, Yekang, 2016. "Socio-technical evolution of Decentralized Energy Systems: A critical review and implications for urban planning and policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1025-1037.
- Morlet, Clémence & Keirstead, James, 2013. "A comparative analysis of urban energy governance in four European cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 852-863.
- Hargreaves, Anthony & Cheng, Vicky & Deshmukh, Sandip & Leach, Matthew & Steemers, Koen, 2017. "Forecasting how residential urban form affects the regional carbon savings and costs of retrofitting and decentralized energy supply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 549-561.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1051-1072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samsatli, Sheila & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Shah, Nilay, 2015. "BVCM: A comprehensive and flexible toolkit for whole system biomass value chain analysis and optimisation – Mathematical formulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 131-160.
- Hall, Lisa M.H. & Buckley, Alastair R., 2016. "A review of energy systems models in the UK: Prevalent usage and categorisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 607-628.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban energy systems; Optimization; Retrofit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:253-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .