Electricity Pricing for Conservation and Load Shifting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009.
"The Western Australian Power Dilemma ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 342-369, December.
- Paul Edward Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009. "The Western Australian Power Dilemma," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Paul Simshauser & Elizabeth Molyneux & Michelle Shepherd, 2010. "The Entry Cost Shock and the Re-rating of Power Prices in New South Wales, Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(2), pages 114-135.
- Paul Simshauser, 2008. "The Dynamic Efficiency Gains from Introducing Capacity Payments in the National Electricity Market," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(4), pages 349-370, December.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2008. "What changes energy consumption? Prices and public pressures," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 636-663.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clastres, Cédric, 2011. "Smart grids: Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5399-5408, September.
- Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2015. "An analytical approach to activating demand elasticity with a demand response mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 195-206.
- Woo, C.K. & Sreedharan, P. & Hargreaves, J. & Kahrl, F. & Wang, J. & Horowitz, I., 2014. "A review of electricity product differentiation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 262-272.
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Working Papers hal-01070292, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c6t1fl36hv9s7q89j8m3l01c9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salies, Evens, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2015. "An Analytical Approach to Activating Demand Elasticity with a Demand Response Mechanism," Post-Print hal-01222582, HAL.
- Cédric Clastres, 2011. "Smart grids : Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Post-Print halshs-00617702, HAL.
- Li, Ran & Wang, Zhimin & Gu, Chenghong & Li, Furong & Wu, Hao, 2016. "A novel time-of-use tariff design based on Gaussian Mixture Model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1530-1536.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:23:y:2010:i:3:p:7-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .