Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Working Papers hal-01070292, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel, 2000.
"Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-188, May.
- Roland, Michel & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: the Case of Self-Rationing," Cahiers de recherche 9617, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Roland, M. & Bernard, J.T., 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: The Case of Self-Rationing," Papers 9617, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2010. "Price-Responsive Demand Management for a Smart Grid World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Rasanen, Mika & Ruusunen, Jukka & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1997. "Optimal tariff design under consumer self-selection," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-167, May.
- Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro, 2008. "Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1679-1686, May.
- Train, Kenneth E & McFadden, Daniel L & Goett, Andrew A, 1987. "Consumer Attitudes and Voluntary Rate Schedules for Public Utilities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Banfi, Silvia & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Jakob, Martin, 2008.
"Willingness to pay for energy-saving measures in residential buildings,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 503-516, March.
- Silvia Banfi & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Jakob, 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Energy-Saving Measures in Residential Buildings," CEPE Working paper series 05-41, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Evens Salies, 2010. "Penalizing Consumers for Saving Electricity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1144-1153.
- Wall, Rob & Crosbie, Tracey, 2009. "Potential for reducing electricity demand for lighting in households: An exploratory socio-technical study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1021-1031, March.
- Horowitz, I. & Woo, C.K., 2006. "Designing Pareto-superior demand-response rate options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1040-1051.
- Brown, Paul M. & Cameron, Linda D., 2000. "What can be done to reduce overconsumption?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Aubin, Christophe, et al, 1995.
"Real-Time Pricing of Electricity for Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages 171-191, Suppl. De.
- Aubin, Christophe & Fougère, Denis & Husson, Emmanuel & Ivaldi, Marc, 1994. "Real-Time Pricing of Electricity of Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 46, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Maréchal, Kevin, 2010. "Not irrational but habitual: The importance of "behavioural lock-in" in energy consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1104-1114, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5k7940uimfdf9c898a1ol5436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orans, Ren & Woo, C.K. & Horii, Brian & Chait, Michele & DeBenedictis, Andrew, 2010. "Electricity Pricing for Conservation and Load Shifting," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 7-14, April.
- Soren Leth-Petersen, 2007. "Habit Formation and Consumption of Energy for Heating: Evidence from a Panel of Danish Households," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 35-54.
- Faruqui, A. & Hajos, A. & Hledik, R.M. & Newell, S.A., 2010. "Fostering economic demand response in the Midwest ISO," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1544-1552.
- Train, Kenneth E, 1994. "Self-Selecting Tariffs under Pure Preferences among Tariffs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 247-264, September.
- Steg, Linda, 2008. "Promoting household energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4449-4453, December.
- Neumann, Scott & Sioshansi, Fereidoon & Vojdani, Ali & Yee, Gaymond, 2006. "How to Get More Response from Demand Response," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 24-31, October.
- Rochlin, Cliff, 2009. "The Alchemy of Demand Response: Turning Demand into Supply," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 10-25, November.
More about this item
Keywordsreal-time pricing; energy conservation; price discrimination; demand response programs;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.