Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Working Papers hal-01070292, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel, 2000.
"Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-188, May.
- Roland, Michel & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: the Case of Self-Rationing," Cahiers de recherche 9617, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Roland, M. & Bernard, J.T., 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: The Case of Self-Rationing," Papers 9617, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2010. "Price-Responsive Demand Management for a Smart Grid World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Rasanen, Mika & Ruusunen, Jukka & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1997. "Optimal tariff design under consumer self-selection," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-167, May.
- Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro, 2008. "Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1679-1686, May.
- Train, Kenneth E & McFadden, Daniel L & Goett, Andrew A, 1987. "Consumer Attitudes and Voluntary Rate Schedules for Public Utilities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Banfi, Silvia & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Jakob, Martin, 2008.
"Willingness to pay for energy-saving measures in residential buildings,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 503-516, March.
- Silvia Banfi & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Jakob, 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Energy-Saving Measures in Residential Buildings," CEPE Working paper series 05-41, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Evens Salies, 2010. "Penalizing Consumers for Saving Electricity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1144-1153.
- Wall, Rob & Crosbie, Tracey, 2009. "Potential for reducing electricity demand for lighting in households: An exploratory socio-technical study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1021-1031, March.
- Horowitz, I. & Woo, C.K., 2006. "Designing Pareto-superior demand-response rate options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1040-1051.
- Brown, Paul M. & Cameron, Linda D., 2000. "What can be done to reduce overconsumption?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Aubin, Christophe, et al, 1995.
"Real-Time Pricing of Electricity for Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages 171-191, Suppl. De.
- Aubin, Christophe & Fougère, Denis & Husson, Emmanuel & Ivaldi, Marc, 1994. "Real-Time Pricing of Electricity of Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 46, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Maréchal, Kevin, 2010. "Not irrational but habitual: The importance of "behavioural lock-in" in energy consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1104-1114, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5k7940uimfdf9c898a1ol5436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orans, Ren & Woo, C.K. & Horii, Brian & Chait, Michele & DeBenedictis, Andrew, 2010. "Electricity Pricing for Conservation and Load Shifting," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 7-14, April.
- Soren Leth-Petersen, 2007. "Habit Formation and Consumption of Energy for Heating: Evidence from a Panel of Danish Households," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 35-54.
- Faruqui, A. & Hajos, A. & Hledik, R.M. & Newell, S.A., 2010. "Fostering economic demand response in the Midwest ISO," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1544-1552.
- Train, Kenneth E, 1994. "Self-Selecting Tariffs under Pure Preferences among Tariffs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 247-264, September.
- Steg, Linda, 2008. "Promoting household energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4449-4453, December.
- Neumann, Scott & Sioshansi, Fereidoon & Vojdani, Ali & Yee, Gaymond, 2006. "How to Get More Response from Demand Response," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 24-31, October.
- Rochlin, Cliff, 2009. "The Alchemy of Demand Response: Turning Demand into Supply," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 10-25, November.
More about this item
Keywordsreal-time pricing; energy conservation; price discrimination; demand response programs;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .