Fostering economic demand response in the Midwest ISO
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-po & Wilson, Robert, 1987. "Priority Service: Pricing, Investment, and Market Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 899-916, December.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Sharif, Ahmed, 2010. "The impact of informational feedback on energy consumption—A survey of the experimental evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1598-1608.
- Ahmad Faruqui, Hung-po Chao, Vic Niemeyer, Jeremy Platt and Karl Stahlkopf, 2001. "Analyzing California's Power Crisis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 29-52.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "The Long-Run Efficiency of Real-Time Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-116.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
- Woo, C.K. & Kollman, E. & Orans, R. & Price, S. & Horii, B., 2008. "Now that California has AMI, what can the state do with it?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1366-1374, April.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Frederiks, Elisha R. & Stenner, Karen & Meikle, Sarah, 2016. "Uptake and usage of cost-reflective electricity pricing: Insights from psychology and behavioural economics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 455-467.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1290-1298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikzad, Mehdi & Mozafari, Babak & Bashirvand, Mahdi & Solaymani, Soodabeh & Ranjbar, Ali Mohamad, 2012. "Designing time-of-use program based on stochastic security constrained unit commitment considering reliability index," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 541-548.
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2014. "Measuring the financial impact of demand response for electricity retailers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 359-368.
- Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Faria, Pedro & Ramos, Sergio & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita, 2015. "Incentive-based demand response programs designed by asset-light retail electricity providers for the day-ahead market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 786-799.
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- Blumsack, Seth & Fernandez, Alisha, 2012. "Ready or not, here comes the smart grid!," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Shen, Bo & Ghatikar, Girish & Lei, Zeng & Li, Jinkai & Wikler, Greg & Martin, Phil, 2014. "The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 814-823.
- Liu, Yingqi, 2017. "Demand response and energy efficiency in the capacity resource procurement: Case studies of forward capacity markets in ISO New England, PJM and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 271-282.
- Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Energy efficiency actions related to the rollout of smart meters for small consumers, application to the Austrian system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4396-4409.
- Galo, Joaquim J.M. & Macedo, Maria N.Q. & Almeida, Luiz A.L. & Lima, Antonio C.C., 2014. "Criteria for smart grid deployment in Brazil by applying the Delphi method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 605-611.
- Kim, Jin-Ho & Shcherbakova, Anastasia, 2011. "Common failures of demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 873-880.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Working Papers hal-01070292, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
- Lagarto, João & Sousa, Jorge A.M. & Martins, Álvaro & Ferrão, Paulo, 2014. "Market power analysis in the Iberian electricity market using a conjectural variations model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 292-305.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c6t1fl36hv9s7q89j8m3l01c9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Integration scenarios of Demand Response into electricity markets: Load shifting, financial savings and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 231-240.
- Salies, Evens, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
- Valenzuela, Jorge & Thimmapuram, Prakash R. & Kim, Jinho, 2012. "Modeling and simulation of consumer response to dynamic pricing with enabled technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 122-132.
- repec:eee:energy:v:167:y:2019:i:c:p:1266-1277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2014. "Scheduling policies for two-state smart-home appliances in dynamic electricity pricing environments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 455-469.
- Wang, Yong & Li, Lin, 2015. "Time-of-use electricity pricing for industrial customers: A survey of U.S. utilities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 89-103.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:12:p:3314-:d:185974 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin, 2015. "Demand side management in China: The context of China’s power industry reform," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 954-965.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand response; Dynamic pricing; Midwest ISO;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:1544-1552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.